• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything Poppin in the FL Panhandle???

Smash Journeyman
I just moved to the Destin area from Dallas. If there is still a smash scene here let me know. Where are the panhandle manhandlers at??

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The rest of the panhandle are in Fort walton beach, i visit them every other week, at least try to.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll probably throw a few smashfests every now and then. Since I'm in Pensacola, it's the halfway place between Fort Walton & Milton. I also have 6 TVs, 1 Wii, 2 cubes, and 1 N64. Only thing is I lost my copy of Melee, so I just have Brawl & 64. I just have to do it sometime when my girlfriend is cool with it, since we live together.

I don't play smash 64 btw, but I'd pop it in for kicks.

Smash Journeyman
Well I got 1 wii/brawl 1 cube/melee. We won't need it, but I got 64/smash too. I work in retail, so my schedule is tough. Just give me a little bit of notice if you want me to attend. Ft. Walton/Niceville I can do anytime though.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I didn't have all those TVs with me when you knew me. When I helped my girlfriend move to Pensacola, I brought most of my stuff with her. Then when I was in that temporary apartment, I only took a minimum amount of stuff. That's why I had the tiny TV that would fit in my trunk. I had to make sure I'd be able to cram everything in my car once I left.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I doubt I'd end up back in Tampa again, but if I get any deeper into FL I'd hold one. Being on the border of AL & FL is too far for anyone to come now. :ohwell:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
RAM (in my sig) lives in Navarre. You'd be about 45 minutes from me, but only about 15 from the rest of my crew.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, he doesn't seem to be too active on the boards anymore.

btw, my crew has held a couple small tourneys at the TBS in Fort Walton, but I think it's been a while since the last one. I'll talk to them and see about having another.

Smash Journeyman
yeah, he doesn't seem to be too active on the boards anymore.

btw, my crew has held a couple small tourneys at the TBS in Fort Walton, but I think it's been a while since the last one. I'll talk to them and see about having another.
I'll be in on that. Give me some notice if it goes through so I can request off of work.

BTW does anybody play wifi??

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've got to get my Wifi working over here. I'm having some issues so far...

I'd rather play in person though.

Lompta

Smash Rookie
I'm in Tallahassee, we have 20-30 man tournies every 2-3 weeks, or we did over the summer. It's a college town, so now that the students or back it should be a lot more. Definitely come if you can, and if anyone else has anything let me know!

Top Bottom