• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna play me? ^_^

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
**** DM1 where won't you troll?

Bah what do I care I wanna get that post count up too.

And for the record, my GF plays brawl too, and shes awful at it. But hey whatever turns me on right?

=DDDDDDDDDDDD

SuperSaiyan4Rhiannon

Smash Cadet
Yeah..I teamed with Hylian on Monday in Dallas...

I let him down =[

Lol but we're gonna be famous one day...you watch.

Well I guess he's already kinda famous....
But I mean collectively...haha

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
My gf doesn't play brawl, but she wants to learn. I will be the new m2k, so it will be cool XD

Anyways, yeah, I troll everywhere. I claim to be the best. Then Hylian shows up, and I lose a mountain dew match, have no money, and now I have to call him God. So, hence the god calling. Until I buy him a mountain dew.

And we all will when we get our Wii fixed XD

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Alright, I'm gonna have Kenneth record it then. I am writing a list of **** to record, I guess Niko_K (another good Peach) needs help with some matches, so he's sending some footage to us.

oh, and btw, we rule.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Are you trying to learn more about pikachu? I havent played in about a month but I'm trying to get back into brawl now that schools over, are you still looking for people to play? If so lemme know your screen name, I need practice with pika dittos too.

Top Bottom