• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna do some semi-serious 1v1? (Europeans preferred)

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
No items, 3 stock, any stages? As I said, it's semi-serious, so you don't have to be a pro :p

Not sure if this is where we post these kind of topics, I just created my account ^^

Loken

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-6858-0816-0777
I'm complete trash and need practice. Feel free to add me if you don't mind fighting a punching bag. :p

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Im.dowm everyone add me

''DARK-PHAZ0N''

its a Zero

PS: How do i get a better connection online?
im using Wii Land Adapter too :) still lag on For glory quiet bad.....im from UK London...

Grt matched up with Americans online all the time...

Is there a Reigon specific setting?

I checked everywhere...WiiU system settings and Sm4sh Setttings..... :(

Last edited:

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
What's your ID, Loken?

Dakr Phazon, no idea, what's your internet speed? And no, I don't think there's a region setting :(

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play best of five and give advice if that's what this thread is all about.

Still, this could've been requested in either of the matchmaking threads.

JacobARF

Smash Cadet

No, this is a "I'm bored and want to play" thread :p I tried looking for a matchmaking thread, but found everything but that, guess I didn't look hard enough.

JacobARF

Smash Cadet

If you're still up for those matches we could do them :3

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games!

In general, moderate your use of dodges a whole lot more; use them smarter and resist the urge to panic dodge. Utilize your mobility more often than you shield, overall. With most characters (if not all) you're going to want to be using tilts and aerials more than smash attacks.

I mean no offense obviously, but your playing style was shallow and typical. Though you can clean up those habits pretty easily. Just focus more and try to hold your ground at all times; dodging so much makes it really easy to catch you up and put you in a disadvantageous position (like in the air, offstage, or even just pinning you against the edge of the stage).

That was only 3 matches
Yes, I said best of 5.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just a tip, double-posting is considered a faux pas on these forums. >w<;;

Anywho, sure, I'd be happy to play you and give you some feedback. My NNID is Winterwhite. ^_^

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
Good games!

In general, moderate your use of dodges a whole lot more; use them smarter and resist the urge to panic dodge. Utilize your mobility more often than you shield, overall. With most characters (if not all) you're going to want to be using tilts and aerials more than smash attacks.

I mean no offense obviously, but your playing style was shallow and typical. Though you can clean up those habits pretty easily. Just focus more and try to hold your ground at all times; dodging so much makes it really easy to catch you up and put you in a disadvantageous position (like in the air, offstage, or even just pinning you against the edge of the stage).

Yes, I said best of 5.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! If you're up for it, I'd gladly try again someday :p

JacobARF

Smash Cadet
Just a tip, double-posting is considered a faux pas on these forums. >w<;;

Anywho, sure, I'd be happy to play you and give you some feedback. My NNID is Winterwhite. ^_^
I'll play with you in like 15-20 min if that's okay? :) In the middle of some matches right now :p

Top Bottom