• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play Melee in Boston?

Phenoz

Smash Cadet
I go to college in Boston and am looking to play some melee? Anyone play or know anything about this scene?

Kayo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KiddKayo
3DS FC
0989-3028-4971
It's all about that facebook group dude.
A lot Melee players in Boston and eastern Mass in general go to a weekly Smashfest every tuesday night where we do small $5 tournaments and just play called Game Over up in Harvard. The event is 18+ but you said you're in college so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm available a lot at the moment and can reach a lot of places on the T. Welcome to Boston bro.

The Fear

Smash Cadet
I moved to Salem from VA to attend law school in Boston. I've been looking for melee players.

Phenoz

Smash Cadet
A lot Melee players in Boston and eastern Mass in general go to a weekly Smashfest every tuesday night where we do small $5 tournaments and just play called Game Over up in Harvard. The event is 18+ but you said you're in college so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm available a lot at the moment and can reach a lot of places on the T. Welcome to Boston bro.

Haha I've been here for 3 years already, just wanted to play Melee a bit more. I only play when I am home from college and I want to play some while I am here.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I recently moved from California, I live in the JP area so I'm down to play. please pm me or something

Tico Sneaks

Smash Rookie
Live in MA Looking to have players that play regularly to help improve skill so we all can join the tournament scene

godcomplecks

Smash Rookie
Just moved out to Boston, and picked up a new GC controller - but no console! Hit me up if anyone wants to host some friendlies/practice sessions!

goblue

Smash Rookie
Heyo, I go to school in Boston and I got really into competitive melee last year and I'm looking for a place to play with people. I heard about the place that hosts tournaments on Tuesdays but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to go on weekends. Hit me up if you have any ideas!

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Hey, I go to school in Boston at Emerson College and I'm trying to get into the competitive melee scene too. Where is a good place to start?

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Hey that sounds awesome! Sorry for the slow response, I had my notifications turned off so I never saw that anyone responded. I just posted another similar thread in the proper smash regional forum! But I would love to come and play some time in Harvard. How do I find out if there is a tournament going on?

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
Heyo, I go to school in Boston and I got really into competitive melee last year and I'm looking for a place to play with people. I heard about the place that hosts tournaments on Tuesdays but I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to go on weekends. Hit me up if you have any ideas!
Hey, next year my friends and I will have an apartment in Allston and we are hoping to host some tournaments on the weekend. I'm not sure about until then, but I'll keep you posted as it gets closer to September!

magister54

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2882-0961-9677
I'm always down to play! I'm at Northeastern University and I live around Mission Hill. And @ magister54 magister54 keep us updated about any tournaments
I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow. Once things get settled I will set something up and let you know.

Top Bottom