• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone play Melee at UC Davis?

Stev

Smash Ace
Last time I inquired about this, the scene was pretty much dead. I just moved back now that I'm graduated and would be down to play. Here's my number, gimme a call/text sometime

530-400-2108

SNG

Smash Journeyman
There are smashers in sacramento. Check out the 916 thread. Davis is only like 25 min from sac. So if youre down. Hit the thread up.

:phone:

bashdash4

Smash Rookie
NNID
bashdash4
3DS FC
3093-7102-8256
My friend and I are looking for a Melee scene at UC Davis. We're freshmen in college... :p
I remember there used to be a big scene, and there were Davis vs. Berkeley crew battles.
I'll be attending starting this August, and I would love to help start the scene again if possible!
Hit me up if you're interested, my cell is (530)218-6658, hope to play with you soon!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Yo man. The melee scene started at Davis a year after I came. It's pretty huge now. I can't believe this was 4 years ago when I was a freshman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom