• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
I agree I think most people like this stage kind of nothing left to say about it 'cept that animal crossing is a pretty awesome game too XD

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I agree I think most people like this stage kind of nothing left to say about it 'cept that animal crossing is a pretty awesome game too XD
I agree that Animal Crossing is a great game as well as the following sequels, but we honestly don't need over 500 post repeating the same opinions about the stage over and over and over again, right?

Excellence

Smash Champion
I don't really like this stage or dislike it. In my opinion, if you want to play close-range you'd go to Battlefield which is always better than Smashville for that sort of play and if you want to camp, you'd go to Final Destination, that's almost always better than Smashville in that regard.

Anyone notice no one ever mentions Yoshi Story (Brawl Version)? It sucks. xD

jokey665

Smash Ace
I don't really like this stage or dislike it. In my opinion, if you want to play close-range you'd go to Battlefield which is always better than Smashville for that sort of play and if you want to camp, you'd go to Final Destination, that's almost always better than Smashville in that regard.

I've actually recently found I like Yoshi Story more than any of the other neutrals.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I really like the tilting platform. I use it to do neat things with my gyro. And along with the angled stage, I can get my laser pretty much anywhere I want it.

Niiro

Smash Ace
This stage rox my socks. seriously, there is nothing negative about Smashville. Yoshi's island sucks, because of those little turds that come out of the side.

Rinehart

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is one of my best stages. Its always my favorite neutral stage, next to Battlefield.

~Rinehart

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ho ho, you haven't heard my half of why I hate Yoshi's Island to the point of no return. Matter in fact, I can write a book on how much I hate that stage. XD

Pikaluver

Smash Cadet
Honestly, I can't stand SmashVille! I hate the stupid platform floating across the stage! Even though it is nice for recovories....

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Yes, Yoshi's Island is a horrible stage.. the terrain is terrible and the platform moving is also very annoying. Plus those little things always save my opponents =(

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yes, Yoshi's Island is a horrible stage.. the terrain is terrible and the platform moving is also very annoying. Plus those little things always save my opponents =(
Pretty sure it messes with Samus game more than anyone elses. Maybe weegee's as well. try spamming for an opening while teh person duck in the crater in the middle

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pretty sure it messes with Samus game more than anyone elses. Maybe weegee's as well. try spamming for an opening while teh person duck in the crater in the middle
You couldn't be more wrong. And when I say that, I mean it's dead wrong.
Ness is the worst on Yoshi's Island. Absolute fact.

Ange

Smash Lord
I thought this was a thread about Smashville.

You know.

That stage everyone loves.

Alleran

Smash Rookie
Smashville is probably the only map that I have all the available tracks maxed out to play.

K.K. Slider FTW

lax guy5

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is in my top 5 favorite stages! It's awesome to use with Wolf and even though most people with disagree with me, I think it's an awesome stage to use if you are playing as Snake.:p

Splice

Smash Hero
Its an awesome stage. Full on great for GaW. I can do some good air tricks/gimps with that moving platform

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is one of my favorite stages. It is one of the most fairest stages to me and it is overall calming with the background and the music. The layout of the stage is like Final Destination, another one of my favorite stages EXCEPT for the floating paltform.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I agree with Ikenomon. One of the main positive points is not only the balance of the stage, but also the effect of the music. Sometimes it's serene, sometimes it's exciting (saturday nights, usually when tournaments happen) but overall it's just a really cute stage to play smash on.

Top Bottom