• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in the Redding, CA area?

LividLynx

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I am a solo smasher in Redding who wants to find some people to level up with or just play some smash. I prefer Project M and have a PM setup, but I am down to play some melee. If there is already a scene in the Redding area, I would love to get connected. Anyways, if anyone in the area wants to play, let me know.

LividLynx

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the suggestions. I am unfortunately limited by transport atm, but thanks for a starting place.

Leifus

Smash Rookie
Hey man, just moved up to Redding for work and I am crazy stoked for the PM 3.5 coming out!!! You down to game some time? I'll admit, I'm probably a little rusty since I didn't play a whole lot in my last living situation, buut man do I miss it! I'm down to get some melee on too, tho I know I'm gonna be clunky as hell in that XD

Top Bottom