• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in the 323/562 area?(SoCal)

vato_break

Smash Master
Anyone live close to montebello? I'm trying to reach out to players in the area and wanted to invite anyone who is interested to smashfests my crew and I host. We're primarily active on fb but I thought i'd try asking here. would anyone be interested in coming out to our fests? let me know and if you have a fb that would work even better.

link to fb group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/362606537083216/?fref=ts

Last edited:

JaimeP_95

Smash Rookie
Im at East LA. New to the community. Want to improve my Melee and Smash 4 skills.

JoseG.

Smash Rookie
Just joined the community early this morning lol
Pretty decent smash 4 player looking to improve
Just picked up melee not so great yet lol

I am in east la

JoseG.

Smash Rookie
I main Mario, and I would be down to play in that tournament.
Hey any way I can change my avatar name? Lol
I was dumb and used my name not my smash one

JaimeP_95

Smash Rookie
What got you into playing the jiggy?
She feels like her Melee counterpart minus the strong rest. Back air is strong, Fair is great to keep enemies off the stage, Nair is pretty good, pound has a great hitbox, rest is easier to land and combo into it.

JoseG.

Smash Rookie
Sick, a lot of technical stuff I have to learn
How long u been playing competitively

JaimeP_95

Smash Rookie
For the most part I am pretty decent but looking to join the conpetitive scene. Have played in any tournaments?
Mario is a great character. I havent been in any tournaments but i want to start ive been practicing more online.

JoseG.

Smash Rookie
Same here we should play online sometimedo you know anyone near that also plays here in the forum?

jonnnnnnnn

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm in the USC area but willing to drive out. Looking for people to play with, I only have 2 people I play with at the moment.
Yo im around usc vernon and avalon ish.

Know any smash hubs round us?

Top Bottom