• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone in San Fernando Valley?

L3gendaryBanana

Smash Rookie
Im a newbie looking to meet up for some casual play. I don't know if i want to get serious enough to compete but I love melee and want to get good. Ive been playing online but want a group to hang with. Anyone in the valley? Any CSUN smashers?

WHA?

Smash Ace
JJs gaming has tourneys for melee on sundays after 2pm, but you can get there at 12
look em up on facebook

10174 Mason Ave, Chatsworth, CA 91311

Femto

Smash Rookie
Been looking for people in the valley to play. I heard of "UGC" in panorama city has tournaments Saturdays. But to this day I have yet to go due to work.

Femto

Smash Rookie
we need to find some more locals :b:

I haven't played some melee in a while.

L3gendaryBanana

Smash Rookie
Dude sick. Theres some players around here. I was able to host one night and had a couple over. Theres a socal melee facebook. You should set up a session sometime. I'd come if i dont work or have class.

Rune40th

Smash Rookie
JJs? Is that near the Rite-Aid & Vons on Mason/Devonshire? I swear to god I live like 2 seconds away from that place and never knew they hosted tournaments. I'm not a competitive player, but it'd be cool to hang out and watch.

Last edited:

Femto

Smash Rookie
Dude sick. Theres some players around here. I was able to host one night and had a couple over. Theres a socal melee facebook. You should set up a session sometime. I'd come if i dont work or have class.
can you post a link to the facebook page

kushmaster818

Smash Rookie
im in sfv and have a couple friends who play as well, private message me if anyones down to play.

Lyux

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, me and a group of friends recently got into the smash scene and we host weeklies every weekend. It's located in Mission Hills and have a garage with multiple set ups. You are all welcome to come and you can bring friends if you like. Let me know if you're interested!

Top Bottom