• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else having problems finding anyone online?

tmock90

Smash Rookie
Okay so every time I try to play the game online with just the basic brawl looking for anyone to play... it never picks anyone up. It will just sit there saying searching and it will never bring up anyone else, and then the time runs out and I just sit there hitting that punching bag and it still never picks anyone up. Does anyone else have this problem or know what is wrong?

Quetz

Smash Rookie
I have the same problem exactly. Port forwarding and such didn't help anything.

Quetz

Smash Rookie
A guy not too far from me is able to get his going pretty easily, idk what the problem is for us though

Connectivity test works fine, i can even log onto the internet and stuff.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo's servers are down. Wait around a week for them to be back up. Some people might be able to go on either have really bad lag or is lucky and getting on one of the few not down servers.

Top Bottom