• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else have terrible luck when it comes to picking a main?

Diabolical

Smash Apprentice
For me, I don't find it unlucky to change characters each game because most characters are so different in their respective sequels. (Smash4 and Brawl maybe the most similar). Try to main fox in Melee then also in Brawl - it's not easy
N64: Fox
Melee: Falco, Marth, C.Falcon
Brawl: Toon Link
PM: Falco, Lucario, Lucus

Yodude57

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yodude57
3DS FC
3282-2513-0940
I think my opinion is basically worthless since the only official Smash game I actively played was Brawl, but that said, I feel you on Wolf. He will be missed.
Your opinion is not worthless! It is as useful as any good piece of information! Don't sell yourself short. ;)

MetaG

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0404-6399-6037
Mewtwo was basically the only character I used in Melee. In Brawl I gave Lucario a chance, but I ended up maining Wolf.
So yeah, twice in a row for me...

SLEEPING MAN

Smash Rookie
Play a character that compliments the way you like to play and enables you to have the most enjoyable experience. In melee I play Ganondorf because he's a powerhouse and I like his air game. I play Sheik too because I don't have to shift my play style too much.

Last edited:

Horsantula

Smash Rookie
I also haven't been playing Smash for very long, but I main Lucas and you know what that led to.

Top Bottom