• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else buying a Wii for this game?

SFJake

Smash Apprentice
Seriously. Other than the problem of finding one (my friend is taking care of that :D), I'm sold, I was just.. I don't know.

There is a time in the life of a man you can't resist to temptation. That time for me is now. Couldn't resist, I'm leaving 350$ bucks behind for this game alone (of course I will not stop myself from trying other games, but I'm not a fan of the wii controllers).

Anyone else doing/did that? Buying a Wii almost only for Brawl?

Reynbo

Smash Cadet
i've wanted a wii for awhile but now that brawl is out i NEEd one:sigh: but they're impossible to find

ItAllGoesWhite

Smash Rookie
Heh, yeah. I stood outside Circuit City last weekend for hours so that I could have one when Brawl launched. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the Wii--it feels way too gimicky. Oh well, I'm sure the amount of time I'll spend playing Brawl will more than make up for my investment :)

Good luck to both of you in finding one!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
dude, i waited at target at 7:00 in the morning for a wii, solely for this game. this is the game to end them all.

Top Bottom