• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone else annoyed by the tumbling problem?

lex.aut

Smash Apprentice
i've been playing brawl for more than 1 month now, and overall i like it, but there's one thing i just can't get used to...
sometimes, when trying to dash out of a normal stand or using a smash attack while standing, every character has a specific chance of falling down and being unable to battle for ~3/4 second. this..." feature" cost me more than 1 win and i have no idea how to avoid it. and i have no idea what the sense of this is. placing another luck-variable to make the games more exciting, slow the game down or wtf?

is anyone else pissed off because of that? or does anyone know how to avoid it? not dashing or using smash attacks can't be the solution after all.

BlackYoshi7

Smash Apprentice
And only walk. You can trip out of dashes, side smashes and side Bs, and you can EVEN TRIP IN MIDAIR. It's the dumbest thing added to SSBB by far.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The trip in midair is a bugged hit box by Cpt. Olimar foolstool jump.

Try again.

Top Bottom