• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any word on a pal release date?

diamond_time

Smash Rookie
amazon and play.com both list it as apr 30th, i have heard elsewhere june/july, and i have heard elsewhere elsewhere november.

anything be fixed yet?

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
I dunno, on the UK DOJO t says the updates will stop april 14th, and that we just have a bit to go... could this possibly mean april 14th is a POSSIBLE release date? because the last time the DOJO updates were changed was on the day of the Japan release wasn't it?

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I dunno, on the UK DOJO t says the updates will stop april 14th, and that we just have a bit to go... could this possibly mean april 14th is a POSSIBLE release date? because the last time the DOJO updates were changed was on the day of the Japan release wasn't it?
Highly doubt it. We would have recieved notification of it's release already. Actually, how long did the US have for the release date notification?

Edds

Smash Ace
the US had a release date before japan. but it got delayed twice along with japan release

HirukoMaster

Smash Rookie
Nah, I think it's gonna TELL us when the release date will be on the 14th.

ace_skoot

Smash Rookie
well Mario Kart and Wii fit are out this month and also a huge thing in the mind-share of gamers GTA4 is out too, chances are May or June i would guess, as Nintendo don't like having big releases so close to each other, hence why we had to wait so long for prime 3 and Mario Galaxy not that i care as i already freeloader + import for £40 altogether.

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
Game have it listed as May 1st, they have done for months. They are the biggest retailer of video games in the UK so they have the highest chance of being right.

However i still doubt that its true. Hopefully the Dojo will put up a release date by the time it reaches April 14th, the Dojos end.

Kenty

Smash Rookie
It IS kind of strange that the Dojo ends on a monday so I hope they will atleast give us the release date on April 14th.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Game have it listed as May 1st, they have done for months. They are the biggest retailer of video games in the UK so they have the highest chance of being right.

However i still doubt that its true. Hopefully the Dojo will put up a release date by the time it reaches April 14th, the Dojos end.
However, GAME have changed the release date on this over 9000 times, so I wouldn't trust it. I'd give it a few more months yet.

Top Bottom