• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any tournaments or smashers in the LA area?

Raiderhead53

Smash Rookie
Hey I live around the echo park area in LA and want to get into the tournament scene and hopefully meet some people. Ideas?

1hipG33K

Smash Cadet
NNID
1hipG33K
3DS FC
2294-5791-6012
Yo! I'm in Long Beach! There have been a couple tourney's down here, which I met some people who also compete at.

Raiderhead53

Smash Rookie
Yo! I'm in Long Beach! There have been a couple tourney's down here, which I met some people who also compete at.
Cool do know when the next one might be im trying to go to some before my winter break is over.

LiquidAlb

Smash Rookie
I'm in Canoga Park but I am going to start mad practice for Apex with a friend that lives near LA. You wanna practice with us or wut?

SharpCheese

Smash Rookie
Im looking for people to practice with also looking for tournaments in the LA area. Im located in Long Beach and been playing melee for a long time. won a few small tournaments a year back but been playing alot lately

Top Bottom