• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers in the South Jersey area?

singleserved

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1977-0160-7370
I have a solid group going, we play a lot of Project M and Smash 4. we've been juggling around the idea of starting weeklies, so the more people we have, the more likely it is to happen! We'd really love to get a scene started up.

vizayad89

Smash Rookie
Where at? I've been thinking of trying to create a small monthly for the SoJo scene and it'd be great if all my SoJo players were close by. (I'm about an hour outside of AC for reference)

singleserved

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1977-0160-7370
My group's based in the Mount Laurel/Pemberton Area! A bunch of us are BCC students, so it's pretty much the area that surrounds the two campuses. We've been running tournaments and having friendlies, so we'd love to expand if we can.

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
My group's based in the Mount Laurel/Pemberton Area! A bunch of us are BCC students, so it's pretty much the area that surrounds the two campuses. We've been running tournaments and having friendlies, so we'd love to expand if we can.
I live in Central NJ but you're about 35 mins away from me. Do you guys have a FB group?

singleserved

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1977-0160-7370
That's awesome! I'm in the area as well. If there's anything going on, I would love to hear it.
We always head up to a venue we're calling Mom's Basement (up in Southampton) on Tuesdays starting around 5; two Tuesdays from now we'll be hosting our first tournament set there.

We also have tournaments running at some people's houses on Fridays. That's pretty dependent on that specific Friday though, the venue's slated to change often.

We update frequently on our Facebook group page, and our Challonge updates with new tournaments just about weekly (give or take a day from Friday).

Last edited:

Superluigi252

Smash Rookie
NNID
superluigi252
We always head up to a venue we're calling Mom's Basement (up in Southampton) on Tuesdays starting around 5; two Tuesdays from now we'll be hosting our first tournament set there.

This one's on a bit of thin ice, but we have weeklies at BCC Mount Laurel campus, alternating from Sm4sh to PM/Melee weekly. They start at 3 and run until about 9:30.

We update frequently on our Facebook group page, and our Challonge updates with new tournaments just about weekly (give or take a day from Friday).
Great, thanks!

singleserved

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1977-0160-7370
Sorry everyone, I know I haven't posted in a bit, but I have some big news.
Just Smashing is having a huge event this Saturday at the Westampton Recreation Center! We've been picked up by a potential sponsor, and we've been granted a few tournaments as test runs.

There's more detailed information in this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/just-smashing-the-golden-trials.402115/

Top Bottom