• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers In So. Wisconsin?

Tapion013

Smash Lord
k, 10 and videos on the internet

Note: I may not be able to restrain myself on the comments for the videos.... I apologize well in advance...

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
lol, alright then

edit: prabaly I`ll get there on july, so maybe I`ll have to call you over the phone and ask you your phone number cause I`m not sure if where I`m gonna move have internet, I actually don`t have either, that`s why I come to cibernets, so I`ll be asking you later your phone number, you don`t need to tell me your phone number right now, later

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
sounds good ... i have to get those dates when you are gone (jazz) i forgot them... so i can plan my thing
we should play soon

edit ... im dumb you already were gone ...

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Jazz, Whitewater is actually closer to you than Kenosha/Racine is. I'll let you know the next time I head to whitewater so you, me, fastest, and maybe crashman and sauce can all have a smashfest together.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
don`t worry IDAN, I already made my own thread, so things look cool, I think we`ll all meet up someday, well looks like your already hanging around, then yeah, I`ll meet ya up too someday.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Tapion013 said:
Jazz, Whitewater is actually closer to you than Kenosha/Racine is. I'll let you know the next time I head to whitewater so you, me, fastest, and maybe crashman and sauce can all have a smashfest together.
count me in... i know my way around WW

Tapion013

Smash Lord
okay, I'll make a thread sometime to let everyone know. Fastest, let me know if you'll approve because... we'll it'll sorta have to be at your place.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
White water is in the middle of everyone. hour 15 for me, hour for madison, probably around an hour and a half for you, and hour and a half for jazz. whitewaterwill be much better than monroe.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
kk i wasnt real sure what the trip was for jazz. and crash...
sounds good tho
if really needed and we cant find a place to go i have some friends there that will let us use their place to play..

Tapion013

Smash Lord
I'll talk to fastest as soon as I can, but I'd like to get a smashfest goin this upcoming weekend right before FC6. We could practice teams and 1 v 1's

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Count me in for this too.

As much as I hate being in WW, I can't miss an opportunity to get destroyed in smash.

Plus it'll give me a chance to refine my uber yoshi :dizzy:

Tapion013

Smash Lord
definitely not. Everyone is always welcome to come smash at my place, but this get together will probably only be a one time thing.

Top Bottom