• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers In So. Wisconsin?

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
Sephiroth27 said:
I only live an hour away from IDAN. I'll play you too IDAN if you want. I live in Janesville. I'm not as good as Tapion, but I'm tons better than Crashman.
!!!

Hahaha, I live in Janesville as well ^__^;;;. I doubt you'd be interested in playing me though, I'm unknown to this forum and competitive Smash as well, plus I am a very bad player ;/. Ah well, it's cool knowing someone else here lives in Janesville, haha.

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
SimaMatt said:
!!!

Hahaha, I live in Janesville as well ^__^;;;. I doubt you'd be interested in playing me though, I'm unknown to this forum and competitive Smash as well, plus I am a very bad player ;/. Ah well, it's cool knowing someone else here lives in Janesville, haha.
THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!!!

Tapion013

Smash Lord
no. 1 smash daddy said:
let´s see what happens when I get there and challenge you
Would you be willing to put some money on it?

Tell ya what. I'll let you chose between these two options.

1.) We play a money match immediately, best of 5, 4 stock, tourney regulation rules, winner takes money oooor
2.) We play 1 match, then I will let you decide if you want to money match. If you do, we can play until you want to money match, but the money must be put out well in advance to assure that a money match will take place. If you don't, you must admit that you're a coward to my face and that you are afraid to lose your money.

lol I'm just kiddin about the admitting you're a coward part.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Tapion013 said:
Would you be willing to put some money on it?

Tell ya what. I'll let you chose between these two options.

1.) We play a money match immediately, best of 5, 4 stock, tourney regulation rules, winner takes money oooor
2.) We play 1 match, then I will let you decide if you want to money match. If you do, we can play until you want to money match, but the money must be put out well in advance to assure that a money match will take place. If you don't, you must admit that you're a coward to my face and that you are afraid to lose your money.

lol I'm just kiddin about the admitting you're a coward part.
man that was my favorite part. what with the public humiliation and all.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
lol, tapion I would money match but I don`t have money, unless they give a bit money for my birthday when I get there, which my birthday already past, but if I have money then I`ll will.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
sounds good then. If you drive here, I'll let you decide how much, but if I drive to you, I'll have to say 10 dollar minimum.

Edit: I also have another sort of money match in mind. You pick one of 3 characters that I let you pick from, and you have 1 hour to beat that character. I have done this once in the past, and I think it was pretty fair. Let me know how that option sounds for you. (it's not being cocky, it's being fair)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Xtra said:
ah i see. so whast was idan talking about monroe? are you going to appleton on the 24th or our you going to gamez?
That'd be pretty cool if IDAN went to Appleton for cc3. Do you think you could make it up here for that? Fox Cities is filled with a pretty wide range of players, from so-so to mid-level.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
you pick a character that I have to play as, and then for the following hour, you have to beat that character that I'm going to be playing as once. If you can do that, you win the money match.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
eighteenspikes said:
That'd be pretty cool if IDAN went to Appleton for cc3. Do you think you could make it up here for that? Fox Cities is filled with a pretty wide range of players, from so-so to mid-level.
thats the 24th up in appleton?
or something else?
i dunno ill have to look into it

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Tapion013 said:
nono, not an hour match. we do regular tournament rules. 4 stock matches. but you have an hour to beat me once.
oh I get it now...but I think I`ll choose the regular challenge instead, the one who wins the best of 5, after that I would like to play with you as a friendly. :)

Tapion013

Smash Lord
no. 1 smash daddy said:
oh I get it now...but I think I`ll choose the regular challenge instead, the one who wins the best of 5, after that I would like to play with you as a friendly. :)
That's usually how I run my business :) We do the money match, then I spend the rest of the time showing you what you're doing wrong, what doesn't work that you're doing, what you should start doing, etc etc etc.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Tapion013 said:
That's usually how I run my business :) We do the money match, then I spend the rest of the time showing you what you're doing wrong, what doesn't work that you're doing, what you should start doing, etc etc etc.
sounds good to me then

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
eighteenspikes said:
apptleton is a ways a ways for me... and so is gamez... i dunno if im gunna go to either

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
They're each 3 hours from where you live. Pretty much the exact same distance, so that wouldn't be a factor in deciding which tourney to go to. Gamez will have a bunch of very good players, and CC3 will have a bunch of decent players and Tapion.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
I was gonna post but...nevermind.

no, wait a minute, tapion I saw a vid of yours at toutube, I don`t think I`m gonna have trouble against you...seeing the way you play in your vid.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
no. 1 smash daddy said:
no, wait a minute, tapion I saw a vid of yours at toutube, I don`t think I`m gonna have trouble against you...seeing the way you play in your vid.
Then let's forget any of the rules we previously had. 20 dollar money match, tournament rules, 4 stock. Let me know when you get in to town.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Tapion013 said:
Then let's forget any of the rules we previously had. 20 dollar money match, tournament rules, 4 stock. Let me know when you get in to town.
you said 10 minium, you know I don`t have that much money for the moment :(

Tapion013

Smash Lord
Yes, those were from white3. They're the only vids I have of me playing. Once SDM finishes uploading the new vids with me vs eddie on them, I'm gonna upload them too.

Dr. Insaniack

Smash Cadet
Tapion013 said:
Yes, those were from white3. They're the only vids I have of me playing. Once SDM finishes uploading the new vids with me vs eddie on them, I'm gonna upload them too.
where are these vids... i would like to see em

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Just do a Youtube search for Tapion and disregard all the DBZ tribute videos. Early results are tapion vs mendoza and crashman (good people). Further down are some vids of Tapion vs JS (from Appleton), which were taken at White3. That was from February though, so they're really outdated, as JS had only been playing competitively for like 2 months at that point. It's still fun to watch tapion's blatant suicide at the start of the first one :laugh:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I already did, your first death is so funny. Screw attack into the bomb, then slowly float down. Why don't you play like that against me??

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
I've actually put that vid on my desktop, right in the middle. That way I will never forget it and I can watch it whenever I want. I even put the site into my favorties. I dunno...its just that "Tapion 3 stocks Crashman" has a nice ring to it.

Fastest

Smash Ace
You know, it helps to have money to back up however good you think you are. If you don't, you're definatly not worth the time...

...scrub.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
no. 1 smash daddy said:
well yeah but I don`t have 20 bucks now.
If you're so confident, have a friend or a parent front you the money. Besides, you're not in wisconsin yet.

Edit: I'll do it for 10 if you let me record the matches and put them on youtube

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
Tapion013 said:
If you're so confident, have a friend or a parent front you the money. Besides, you're not in wisconsin yet.

Edit: I'll do it for 10 if you let me record the matches and put them on youtube
o.k then, but right now I don`t have 20 bucks, If I had, I would challenge you for 20 bucks, that`s why I`m saying let it be 10 for the moment, I`m poor dude :(

Top Bottom