• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any serious players?

Raigekii

Smash Rookie
So far all I've been getting are people who team up with their buddies and have them stand on the edges of the stage while they 3v1 me or 2v1 me.

Since I want some real / fun matches I figured I'd hit up some forums.

Also this really does soom te be an issue though, who wants to play online if they just get 3v1'd 70% of the matches.

PS: I'm playing on 3DS

Last edited:

Jcsaenz1

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4210-4404-7146
Play 1 on 1, it's the only way to go if you wanna play FG, but you'll get people who just roll all of the time. The best thing to do is to go to Anther's Ladder.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
So far all I've been getting are people who team up with their buddies and have them stand on the edges of the stage while they 3v1 me or 2v1 me.

Also this really does soom te be an issue though, who wants to play online if they just get 3v1'd 70% of the matches.
If you are playing in For Fun then you are coming across a Taunt Party. They have existed since Brawls Online Mode and if you attempt to fight in them then yes, they will gang up on you like that. Sometimes even if you attempt to join them they will still have that gang up mentality whether you've done anything to deserve it or not. It's how Taunt Parties go unfortunately, and there's no way to avoid that kind of thing unless you avoid For Funs FFA completely. There's always Team Battles, and even For Glorys FFA as well as an option.

If neither of those alternative options suit you, then yes you may want to try here on the Forums in the 3DS Code Sharing Thread.

There's always quite a few people on the Forums looking for opponents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom