• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Melee scene in Erie, PA?

feeldawrath

Smash Rookie
I always see people saying there's no scene around their area, just to get a few replies proving them wrong. I only know one other person that can hold their own against me at Melee, so I would like to get rekt close to home.

HGF

Smash Cadet
I live Bradford, PA, which is about 1.5 hours from Erie and I hold a monthly that has Melee. We get players from Buffalo, Jamestown, and Fredonia so if you want good players, you should see about coming, the next one is on May 16th.

HGF

Smash Cadet
I have not seen anything about weeklies/tournaments in Erie though.

feeldawrath

Smash Rookie
Sweet, thanks for the info dude! Are you on the NW PA FB group that has the weeklies at the library? I joined the group but Bradord is a little bit of a drive for me, but if I have the opportunity I will definitely check it out!

HGF

Smash Cadet
I am the admin of that group actually and I run the tournaments at the library. The library is also the venue for our monthly. It would be great to have you man.

HGF

Smash Cadet
Buffalo is very good. I got bodied by them quite a few times in the last few weeks at the first Passion and at Upstate Battle Series.

HGF

Smash Cadet
I am going to Edinboro in the Fall and have been looking into the Smash scene there. Melee is my main game so I hope I can come in and put up a fight. IS there much PM at Edinboro, I haven't really seen stuff about it.

VegiLohrd

Smash Apprentice
I am going to Edinboro in the Fall and have been looking into the Smash scene there. Melee is my main game so I hope I can come in and put up a fight. IS there much PM at Edinboro, I haven't really seen stuff about it.
There's absolutely zero PM as far as I know. We're unfortunately overwhelmingly Smash 4 with some Melee

Top Bottom