• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any love in Clemson, SC

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hello my lovely southern smashers!

I was wondering if there are any Smashers that are in or around the Clemson University area or even in the Oconee County, SC area. I'd like to play with someone and help me shake off the rust for Tiger Smash on Oct. 18th at the Tech Shack in Central.

Pretty please?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Sweet! Are you a student at Clemson? Just curious.

Anyway, I've been looking for someone or even a group to play with in general. No one around Westminster or Seneca that I know plays. :/

I heard there might have been players in Clemson, which hey! I found one! :D

Last edited:

Hitstun

Smash Cadet
Sweet! Are you a student at Clemson? Just curious.

Anyway, I've been looking for someone or even a group to play with in general. No one around Westminster or Seneca that I know plays. :/

No I am not, sorry.

Last edited:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Believe me chaos, I'd love to get down on some Melee. I'm only walking distance from campus from where I work on days that I DO work, so let me know broheim!

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I've joined the SC Melee group, but I know for a fact I won't be able to make the Greenville tourney. My job will not let me take time off for Clemson home games. :/

Top Bottom