• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good 3.5 custom builds out yet?

Arkhamael

Smash Apprentice
Any? I really love what the community does with each new version!
1.) It feels like quite a number of people have been asking for 3.5 builds. I have one released, but it 's incomplete in terms of additional stages and won't be finished until I get another laptop to continue the work. - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw8YmVpmmeYiUE5DWWdIS2lvamc/view?usp=sharing

2.) Your avatar reminds me that I need to download that Thomas the Hedgehog character mod from Brawl Vault. Thank you. XD

ShbeblyTheGreat

Smash Rookie
NNID
ShbeblyTheGreat
3DS FC
5301-0182-3378
Well if your looking for a ton of content with high quality, then be sure to check mine out :p
Man, I really like your build! The stages, the costume layout, the whole thing in general. There is one little thing that bugged me however. I like how you replaced Sonic's Alt. with Shadow. It works fine and is rigged pretty well. It just seems a little.... off. Know what I mean? The model just looks a little janky. Plus, everyone's been doing the "Replace Sonic with Shadow" thing.
Would you consider maybe doing a different Alt costume? I'm not saying it's a bad choice, no not at all. I play with the Shadow Alt. every time I pick Sonic.

Sempai

Smash Ace
Man, I really like your build! The stages, the costume layout, the whole thing in general. There is one little thing that bugged me however. I like how you replaced Sonic's Alt. with Shadow. It works fine and is rigged pretty well. It just seems a little.... off. Know what I mean? The model just looks a little janky. Plus, everyone's been doing the "Replace Sonic with Shadow" thing.
Would you consider maybe doing a different Alt costume? I'm not saying it's a bad choice, no not at all. I play with the Shadow Alt. every time I pick Sonic.

I can definitely change the shadow skin. Theres so many, its hard to remember which one was the correct one I used.
Do you mean a new shadow or?

Updates should be coming soon, regarding the new build as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom