• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any competitors near and south of Carson City, NV?

DarkPhoenix87

Smash Apprentice
Well, here goes. Anyone who's willing to setup a Carson, Gardnerville, Minden, or Coleville (CA) tournament, you are not alone. Although there's a good chance I may be! Haha.

My brother and I are both good at smash. I have been trying to get to tournaments for years. I've been playing SSB and SSBM since they each came out, and I play very competitively. However, playing against only a handful of people doesn't exactly develop my skills to the point I want them to be at. So, I am looking for more people to compete against.

Regardless of how this topic turns out, you Cali people will be seeing more and more of me starting this year. Keep an eye out for me when Brawl comes out, by then I'll be in Montery and I'll actually be able to travel.

Top Bottom