• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any canadian brawler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedoo

Smash Rookie
Kai and king.. add me.

3694-9713-2710. Eastern Canada. You can put me under pedoo. Reply back when you add me.

I should be on at around 12 est

JesusKills

Smash Rookie
hey canadian here NB my code is 0903-2408-6821 need a fight going to add every one on this page

JesusKills

Smash Rookie
i have added every one please every one on this page add me and tell me if you added me ...
just incase i forget some one

pedoo

Smash Rookie
Added everyone. Kai, wanna play a match right now?

If you start a room, i'll join in about 5 minutes.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
my code is 2148-7814-1466

anyone let me know if you add me and ill add you too

Japanese Monk

Smash Journeyman
Im not in Canada but im close to the border in michigan. My FC is 4897-5594-9234

Just tell me if any of you add me.

Fuels

Smash Rookie
anybody from canada still playing? im looking for good matches

Code: 1246 8379 5036

give me yours and lets play

Irish Cream

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna add everyone in the topic until I run outta space lol...we gotta make sure this topic stays bumped so we can get a huge group. If anyone wants to play right now I'm down :p

Brawl Code: 0216 - 0463 - 0141 (err i guess this is in my profile, hehe)

I'll add my wii code later, I really wanna play smash now :D

EDIT : added everyone up to tesard, keep em coming

pedoo

Smash Rookie
Some good games Kai.. hopefully we'll be able to do some more later tonight if your on.

Kai22

Smash Rookie
Yeah sorry if I was seemingly lame Pedoo, I'm still trying to work out Sonic, and running around seems to obviously be one of his strong points

Kai22

Smash Rookie
Yeah, It would have been nice with a 4th, I love team games 2v2 if you wanna try and get one going that would be cool

Kai22

Smash Rookie
I'll be on in a bit if you guys are on later, I gotta smash up some boxes from my new surround system and TV or the city whines and wont take them

Irish Cream

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure who all I played with (I see the name of the controller profile you guys are using, not what I named you or what?) but those were some good brawls we had going there for a while, I'm sure once everyone who's posted has each other added we can get 4 player games up even easier. I've got everyone up to here added now... looking forward to trying all these characters (LUCARIO is badass!) im unlocking while i beat the subspace emissary (I should finish it tonight, I work nights so I've been up since 10pm or so and can't stop playing lol). Someone wake up and play, I'm on days off! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom