• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any bay area players down to play?

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
I'm an east coast player from new england stuck in oakland for the next ~2 weeks. I don't have a setup, but I can drive anywhere within reason.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
look for the official norcal melee group. There's a tourney roughly 1 hr away from you

Pk_dnkx

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm in Berkeley/Oakland if anyone wants to play. I've only been at a couple unnotable tournaments, but I learn quickly and need some better players to practice against. I'm down for 64, brawl, and melee/gearing up for smash 4.

Ciega

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm in Berkeley/Oakland if anyone wants to play. I've only been at a couple unnotable tournaments, but I learn quickly and need some better players to practice against. I'm down for 64, brawl, and melee/gearing up for smash 4.
I live in Oakland and play brawl. I'm looking for other people to play against to get better (also, just to play and have fun). Do you still play brawl?

Top Bottom