• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anti's Competitive Build Project M 3.6b

Dranakar

Smash Apprentice
Hey man! Really cool build! I'm starting a stage collection thread with compatible 3.6b stages. Would you mind uploading your updated stages to the vault or somewhere I can link to? :)

Hyperion5711

Smash Rookie
I am also working on a custom build for Project M and I have been having trouble getting Dive to the Heart to work for 3.6b. Could you explain how you got it to work?

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
I am also working on a custom build for Project M and I have been having trouble getting Dive to the Heart to work for 3.6b. Could you explain how you got it to work?
You're probably having trouble getting it to work since Dive Into The Heart and my version are both are identified by the game as a Luigi's Mansion stage and I'm guessing you're putting it where Delfino's Secret is, which acts a Delfino's Plaza stage. What you'll need to do is place a .rel file into the modules folder, specifically st_dolpic.rel. You can find that file in my modules folder, or you can download your own and otheres at: http://www.lakora.us/rel/ with base (Luigi's Mansion) to replace (Delfino's Plaza).

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
Thanks, it's just that the download takes 4 hours because it's 1.2 gb and I wanted to see an alternate. Thanks so much for this! I'm really happy you're going through with my request.
Similar to Blaziken's question, is it possible to download just the Delfino>Awakening stage mod?
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback and reports. I'm currently working on an updated version of the patch. To Kmatt and 666blaziken, sorry I haven't fulfilled you're requests yet; I'm currently working on updating both the things you have requested and would rather give you better versions of what you wanted.

TheChampionHardy

Smash Rookie
NNID
ChampionN
Hey man, just wanted to know if you could release a ZIP version of this build. I know, WinRAR and 7-Zip are free, but I just think a ZIP release would be beneficial for users who don't want to download those types of programs. If you can, that'd be great, but if not, that's okay as well.

esoterics

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, thanks for the feedback and reports. I'm currently working on an updated version of the patch. To Kmatt and 666blaziken, sorry I haven't fulfilled you're requests yet; I'm currently working on updating both the things you have requested and would rather give you better versions of what you wanted.
I'm definitely looking forward to this, since I really like the Awakening stage but I keep getting an odd error where the stage, excluding the platforms, do not show up in game. The collisions are there, but the model is not. Is anyone else getting this error?

That aside, this is an excellent build with some slick looking menus I'll probably be using.

Edit: Forgot to have the ASL code open an alternate module file, since I was using this as an alt for DS.

Last edited:

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
I absolutely love the music choices in this pack, though I wish there was a little bit more. (Maybe some OcRemix stuff) I also haven't run into any issues so far except for a couple of crashes that I can't replicate, but otherwise, I love this build and am sitting on my thumbs, waiting for the update to 3.6.

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
I absolutely love the music choices in this pack, though I wish there was a little bit more. (Maybe some OcRemix stuff) I also haven't run into any issues so far except for a couple of crashes that I can't replicate, but otherwise, I love this build and am sitting on my thumbs, waiting for the update to 3.6.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently browsing for more music to fill in some spots. I'll also be sure to check the OC remixes too of course. Any recommendations in mind?

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
Hey man, just wanted to know if you could release a ZIP version of this build. I know, WinRAR and 7-Zip are free, but I just think a ZIP release would be beneficial for users who don't want to download those types of programs. If you can, that'd be great, but if not, that's okay as well.
Yo, of course. After switching back and forth between my windows and mac I realized zip is more universal, so the next releases will be released in zip

SecondNova

Smash Cadet
can u tell me what files you modified to make the menu, css, and sss different colors

Cyre

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback, I'm currently browsing for more music to fill in some spots. I'll also be sure to check the OC remixes too of course. Any recommendations in mind?

Sure, I have some!

For your Kingdom Hearts stage, I recommend... http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR03047 "Simply Begrooved"

For Norfair you may like "Metaltroid" http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00270

Smashville might enjoy "Purdieolddays" http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02048 or "Camrade" http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02127 (I'd personally chose purdie). There is also one more which is called "Letting Go" which is nice and chill. http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01983 Sort of an earthbound vibe.

"Flicky's Night Out" for Green Hill Zone http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR03108

There is a lot of earthbound stuff that's really good on OCremix, though I'm not sure what would fit.

"Yoshi's Island may be the perfect home for this song http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02859 "Cloudhopping"

This may fit Warioware http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01368 "Bust this groove 81"

I'm an ocremix nerd.. I'm not 100 percent sure what spots you are trying to fill, but I know there was one on that kingdom hearts stage. Yoshi's island as well if I'm recalling correctly. I feel personally feel that Norfair could use a change or two, I feel that some of the songs there have too much of a similar tone, but that's kind of subjective.

And final note, my recommendations are more so of things that I'd like to hear in the pack, I'm not sure if they really fit the dynamics of a fighting game.

Have a good night.

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
8/24/15 UPDATE: Anti's Competitive Build Ver 3.6 (not-beta) will be delayed to prioritize the release of a Tournament version of my build that features the updated 3.6 (not-beta). Anti's Tournament Build will feature an altered strap,css,sss,menu,results screen, a new music list, and labeled Starter and Counterpick stages (based on Paragon's List). With the exception of a Shadow skin (for club banner relevancy) and an altered Masterball>>>PMC symbol, there will be no alternations to character and stage textures.

I plan to have Anti's Competitive build update released before mid-late September, but the new Tournament build (featuring the new 3.6) is scheduled for release before September 1st.

Zehnz

Smash Rookie
Incredible Build!
Downloading now :172:
I will look for bugs for you or try to.

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone! I know I haven't gotten to release my tournament focused build and an updated version of this one at the dates I said I would :(. My college workload is crazy and I also have obligations towards running my Project M Club and marching band and all. But I promise to all you crazy peeps that I'll get both out eventually, haha. The tournament one is coming out soon, and by that I mean no longer than a month.

Jmanthesmasher683

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god, I am so sorry. This isn't your fault, this is mine and this had nothing to do with the build.
I renamed my SD card to Project M... and that somehow ruined everything.

REMEMBER KIDS! DON'T RENAME YOUR SD TO PROJECT M! IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!
The instructions on the PM website specifically state not to do that, so i guess you didin't read that part or something.

Zehnz

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone! I know I haven't gotten to release my tournament focused build and an updated version of this one at the dates I said I would :(. My college workload is crazy and I also have obligations towards running my Project M Club and marching band and all. But I promise to all you crazy peeps that I'll get both out eventually, haha. The tournament one is coming out soon, and by that I mean no longer than a month.
You have probably said this on the build description, but when I loaded Tourney Mode and try to select a character the game froze and I have to reset to load the game again

TvT

Smash Cadet
You have probably said this on the build description, but when I loaded Tourney Mode and try to select a character the game froze and I have to reset to load the game again
I think you'll find that Tourney Mode is broken in every build of Project M.

Ever since Mewtwo and Roy were added into the game, Tourney Mode goes into hard shutdown.

This is a known issue for Project M with no current fix.

Zehnz

Smash Rookie
I think you'll find that Tourney Mode is broken in every build of Project M.

Ever since Mewtwo and Roy were added into the game, Tourney Mode goes into hard shutdown.

This is a known issue for Project M with no current fix.
Thanks for Replying, didn't know that

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
Thanks for Replying, didn't know that
Haha, just to clarify: I'm making a separate build meant for PM tournament purposes that includes things like labeled starter and counterpick stages and fewer aesthetic changes (to character and stages textures). I'm not planning on incorporating the ingame tourney mode.

Antispyware

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys :( College is getting is harder than I thought and I haven't been able to meet the deadlines I said I'd finish my stuff on. I'm still working on both builds though and have more and more new things I'm getting done. If you have any suggestions/reports/anything please let me know. Till then!

Crystalruby

Smash Apprentice
Smashing Some Nubs (With a Pinch of Salt)
NNID
Crystalruby8
Sorry guys :( College is getting is harder than I thought and I haven't been able to meet the deadlines I said I'd finish my stuff on. I'm still working on both builds though and have more and more new things I'm getting done. If you have any suggestions/reports/anything please let me know. Till then!
Hey man, take what time you need. For everyone else here you can play other builds, such as, this while you wait, I really recommend the build. In other words, I can't wait for this build to be updated

forbidden12

Smash Cadet
I forgot the exact destination, but in the same file directory as where the SMASH words texture is located, there is a square of either 8 by 8 or 4 by 4 (2 by 2 maybe?) pixels. I changed it from a whatever it was to some white blue and translucent blue.
Is it this?

ClevelandSmashClub

Smash Rookie
Haha, just to clarify: I'm making a separate build meant for PM tournament purposes that includes things like labeled starter and counterpick stages and fewer aesthetic changes (to character and stages textures). I'm not planning on incorporating the ingame tourney mode.

I cant wait for this! Hope college is getting easier for ya! Keep up the good work.

PDubs44

Smash Rookie
Build looks amazing man, hope everything is going well. Can't wait until the 3.6 final release is ready :D

Key Chain

Smash Cadet
Whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute there buddy! lol this is an outdated build for 3.6 "beta". If your tournaments are running 3.6 "full" you definitely should not bring this build for competitive play.

Im pretty sad about it myself. I've been waiting for a 3.6 build for a long time now :(

Top Bottom