• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Antelope Valley (SoCal) Smashers?

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Is there any scene for the Lancaster, Palmdale, Littlerock, Pearblossom, etc areas? Preferably smash 4.

I would like acceptance into your club.

dankbananas

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4527-9816-5147
Lancaster smasher here, my roommate and I both play, we just moved to CA from the east coast so I can't say we have a club lol, but we are looking for local players trying to get better competitively, maybe we can link up. Check your PMs

xenn

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0576-5989-1412
woa. didn't think i'd see anyone on here from this crap hole. I live in lancaster. add me on 3ds. im down to meet up and play also. I wish we had a bigger community for smash out here, but if there is one. someone point me in the right direction.

also, banana i added you.

Last edited:

Trab

Smash Rookie
I know this is an old thread but i just got the game and I'm garbage. Looking to get tournament experience

deadbrook

Smash Rookie
I know this is an old thread but i just got the game and I'm garbage. Looking to get tournament experience
Hi, I'm new to the palmdale area and I'm new to this, have you found a group or club of smashers in antelope valley? Text me to get more in contact 818605916

MegaRiff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MegaRiff
I found you guys! Finally. So, I actually don;t have a Facebook. Is there another way to keep up to date with tourneys here in town?

Top Bottom