• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

antd's Tool Assisted Videos - Super Falcon! Ultimate-Cancel Combo

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Could someone tell me what Up B returns are shine spikable by fox. I cant seem to figure out whether or not you can shine spike falcon's upB. Yes there are easier ways of killing him. I know.

Thino

Smash Master
hmm...I know DK's, Mario's and Luigi's are,Link's is if you dont touch the sword, I doubt Samus' is, its all I can think of

ant-d

Smash Lord
I'm guessing they all are "Shine spikable" at some point. The only two factors are priority and invincibility.
I'll test it.

ant-d

Smash Lord
You can shine spike Falcon and Samus' recovery move. I'm sure you can do it to any Up+B recovery.

Edit: Remember that Fox's shine has some range... so Fox doesn't need to be touching at all.

ant-d

Smash Lord
You'll like my next vid then.
This is the first time I've payed attention to how long it takes to make a BtP:
It's taken exactly 4 hours to do 20 seconds so far. I'm only half way through. Stay tuned, it'll be up in less than 6 hours... probably.. @_@

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Hmm. I guessing my own abilities now. Dont post, BOO NOOB NO ONE CAN SHINE THAT GOOD. I cant do it as consistantly as TAS but to an extent, it is possible. Another thing that bothers me is that i seem to shine too fast when on a slanted ground, like the left side of hyrule. It really sucks.

ant-d

Smash Lord
Maybe you didn't know that everyone has the same shield in terms of strength? (except Yoshi, as far as I know)

So these combos can be used on anyone (so long as it hits the shield and not the character :p). I hear someone screaming that Jigglypuff's shield is the best:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5105249899721842827

Also, this Kirby shield breaker combo is easy. Jigglypuff shouldn't shield Kirby's D-air :p

rokimomi

Smash Lord
Lol. Shielding is bad for you now. Well, I do remember people talking about shield power and yoshi's did seem to be the odd one. I guess I gotta keep at it. Is shining in one place on the shield and different than shining on the front and then the back and then back to the front like in the fox shield breaker vid? Like, will it make a difference?

ant-d

Smash Lord
It isn't different. However, the impact of the shine will make the shielding opponent move away from you. So a shine could miss, I can't remember.

Fox's shield breaker, as done in the vid, is hard to do. But, you don't have to shine that fast... I just did it because I could. You can shine slower, which is realworld, and up-smash finish to break the shield.

Kirby's combo is infinitely easier imo. I want to see someone use it in a real match. *practices and goes to kaillera*

WalrusGiraffe

Smash Rookie
freaking amazing awesome stuff man...hard to not watch over and over again. its just sad to see those youtube dumb@$$es not realize the craziness and even bash the videos sometimes

Liku

Smash Journeyman
The last one was kinda dull, too many grabs I suppose. I forgot how slow Ness' throw is.

Cort

Apple Head
Haha, nice situational combo, though I've seen some more impressive stuff by Isai.

It was a bit sloppy and not too planned out... ;P

Top Bottom