• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Toy Mandala Tourny 7/8 This Sunday!!!

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
So Joseph was too busy playing Starcraft to post another thread so he said I could do it. Anyways as always there is a 16-person cap and you know the rest.

Entrance Fee: 7$ may be lowered

Address: 14555 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

Phone Number: (818) 990 3007

Time: 12 p.m.

RULES
•4 stock
•2/3 sets
•3/5 finals
•8 minute time limit
•Items off
•Ties broken by lives, then %
•First stage agreed upon or random
•Dave’s Stupid Rule (DSR): No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage.
•Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime.
•Stage Knock Out: Each person may choose one stage to be disabled for the entire set, it must be chosen at the beginning of the set, after initial characters are chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.
•Bring your own controller
•Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
•Wobbling is banned.

•Random Stages: Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi’s Story And Pokemon Stadium.

•Banned Stages: Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay, Jungle Japes, Princess Peach's Castle, Great bay, Yoshi's island (Pipes), Mushroom Kingdom 1&2

•All other levels open for counterpicks.

Rules to note:
•Neutrals may be banned.
•Wobbling is banned.
•Onett is a legal counter-pick.

List
1. PresidentWaffle
2. Raging Missiles (aka Rage, aka Isai, aka Bob$)
3. DEHF
4. HugS
5. Inks
6. Nes
7. Tofu
8. Scarfetto
9. M.O.B.
10. M.O.B.
11. M.O.B.
12. M.O.B.
13. RobWest
14. Gabe
15. Hex
16. Brwn
17. Not Jesson

If someone does not show up from the list you may take a spot but these people have first dibs on spots.

Scarfetto

Smash Rookie
I think I might go. Sign me up for now and I'll get back to you in like 2 hours.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'll be there around 12:15-12:25. I hope you guys can wait up for me. Regardless of what happens, put me in the bracket, if i end up in losers I'll work with it. But i get out of work at 12 and i live 15 minutes away so I'll be doing my best to get there on time.

Please wait up, if you can.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
1st HugS
2nd DSF
3rd Inks

Edit: Lol tofu posted the full results right after my partial results.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
1. Hugs
2. DSF
3. Inks
4. Straight
5.DEHF
5. Tofu
9.Rage
9.Brown6614
9.Rob West
9. FlyLeef
13.Yummy
13.Opium

GTFO Waffle!!!
J666 wanted FULL RESULTS

The Game II

Smash Champion
The story on GETYOURTOURNAMENT.com says his D-Pad fell off!! LOLZ!
I don't want people going to the wrong site

Just so people don't go crazy if they didn't read the story, dsf's dpad face came off during saturday's tourney, not sunday's tourney. I had never seen that happen in melee, only in mario kart tourneys

--GCII

Top Bottom