• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Another NetPlay Guide

Y-L

Smash Champion
Why does this guide tell you to add a bunch of AR codes..? The netplay community settings do all of this.

copke

I Just Got This Controller
NNID
copke46
3DS FC
1049-0983-0823
Why does this guide tell you to add a bunch of AR codes..? The netplay community settings do all of this.
it's better for functionality in most cases

Y-L

Smash Champion
it's better for functionality in most cases
Care to explain? AR codes in general are deprecated. The latest Gecko codes that do the exact same thing are included in the netplay settings so all of those codes are just redundant.

imaginary

Smash Rookie
Care to explain? AR codes in general are deprecated. The latest Gecko codes that do the exact same thing are included in the netplay settings so all of those codes are just redundant.
Redundant at best. For all we know, they could even cause desyncs in a worst case scenario.

TheRealSkid

Smash Apprentice
Are people online often? I'm hosting a game and no one has joined after a few minutes
Is there something wrong with my emulator?

Top Bottom