• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another mode suggestion

Lenis

Smash Rookie
One thing i've allways wanted to be able to do in a smashgame is to change character mid-match. My suggestion is a mode where the stocks work like in subspace emissary where you chose characters in the order you want to play them, and you automaticly switch to the next character when you die.

I would really enjoy a mode like this for more casual matches, and i would like to know what others think. Do you think it would be a fun mode or just a waste of time for the PMBR?

Ginge

Smash Ace
It could be cool, but I don't think it is feasible. Loading up 3+ characters per player would be hard to do.

Lenis

Smash Rookie
I thought the same, but is there no way they can use the system SSE is using, maybe with a limit to how many characters each player can chose?

ss118

Smash Master
Honestly you're just better off using the crew battle system they offer and just scratch through characters as you use and eliminate them.

Top Bottom