• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Annals of the Heavens - The Pits User Listing and Video Thread

Emmington

Smash Cadet
Am I too new for this? Does that even matter? Well, here I go...

User name: Emmington
In-Game name(s): Trashbird and Not
(Wii U) Nintendo Network ID: (Not giving it out right now)
Country of Residence: United States
Palette Colour: Purple Dark Pit
Message: Please don't have any expectations of me; I just really suck.

Last edited:

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
Sensane Sensane
In game name: NecromanceRr
3ds friend code: n/a
NNID: Rneophyte
Palette of choice:
-Pit: 3, 4, or 8
-Pittoo: any pallette from 3-5 (but mostly 5)
Message: Peet/Sanic main in tr4sh. Also [self-proclaimed] best vibraphone player in Indiana. Will lab a ton until around November 2016.

NuNero1

Smash Cadet
NNID
KSHEFF722
Villagers are a pain to fight, even if the user is a beginner. Based on my experience in fighting numerous Villagers, the player basically relies on hard reads, camping and the element of surprise (correct me if I'm wrong). And I've had my problems in the past defeating them, so what happened here for me was pure joy and very cathartic.

So to all the Pit/Pittoo mains and out there, just watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwgLvMLBtPM

xfateful

Smash Cadet
Any Earth vids from EVO?
To be very honest, most of Earth's matches that were streamed at EVO are completely one-sided. This was because of the gap between the players he fought: either they were way below his level or way above his level. The only one I suggest to check out is Earth vs. Kamemushi because of the back and forth between the players. This is the link:
https://secure.twitch.tv/srkevo2/v/78364487?t=02h32m51s

The only other notable matches that got streamed of Earth were him versus Xaltis and Zero. Xaltis was before this match and Zero was after in case you were interested in those matches. It shouldn't be too hard to find those matches as they were both in that video I sent you; you might need to click around a bit though.

Orchestrafanboy19

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Orchestrafanboy
3DS FC
1435-5592-4731
Speaking of Mega Man, I was having trouble the other day with one. Maybe this belongs in the meta thread, but what could I do against a Mega man who always uses leaf shield and runs in to grab? All he kept doing was jab, fair, and leaf shield, then garb and repeat. I quickly racked up percentage. What should I do if I ever encounter that again?

iiJjRr

Smash Apprentice
iiJjRr iiJjRr
User name: iiJjRr
In-Game name: _AdVent_
3DS Friend Code: N/A
(Wii U) Nintendo Network ID: Fleskhj039
Country of Residence: USA/NA
Palette Colour: Pink

Top Bottom