• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anj vs. Keta, please critique

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Hello, I just got a camera last week and I started making a few videos with my friend. If you could please tell me how well we do. With the Falco ditto battle, I just started playing him again the other day, so my SHL are a little high, plus I'm still trying to get back on track with him with alot of things. If you could please tell me where I need work, hope you enjoy the vids.

Anj(Falco) vs. Keta(Marth) 1 (FileFront/Google)

Anj(Falco) vs. Keta(Marth) 2 (FileFront/Google)

Anj(Falco) vs. Keta(Falco) 3 (FileFront/Google)

Anj(Link) vs. Keta(Marth) 4 (FileFront/Google)

I tried making sure the Google links work, I think google might be going slow or something? If they aren't working for you let me know please.

Thank you. :)

doink

Smash Cadet
Fileplanet is too slow and downloading videos is kind of pointless since they will be deleted shortly after. Could you please upload on youtube or google vid

Keta

Smash Journeyman
I just started uploading them to Google video. I'll post them under the FileFront links as they finish.

Top Bottom