• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anime Expo AX 2009

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
****ing Edrees closed the older thread :mad: <3

So continuing from before...

Aussies are staying @ the Millennium Biltmore (July 3 onwards). Will update my post for my cell soon, so yall can Smash or chill and shiz.

Fear - YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :grin:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'll be here all 4 days.
text or call 661 618 3346

BarDulL

Town Vampire
caotic you should have my number, call me ASAP if you somehow get this message while your at the airport.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
it depends on what time since i do want to go to ax idol/ the demon's souls panel on saturday, but i do want to get in some melee if possible.

i'm at the holiday inn. is that anywhere close to you?

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Yea, it's on the way to the con. I'm at the wilshire and the tvs suck here so maybe around 4ish after ax idol? I'm down for whenever so Hit me up or text 760-277-1952

Pony

Smash Apprentice
Brawl friendlies were kinda fun today :3

I was the Sheik/Luigi player that got owned.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
wow maple sorry about not calling dude.

after ax idol i went to the demon's souls panel, and then to little tokyo to grab some food.

then later a couple of my friends had a bit too much to drink and a bunch of crazy stuff happened, so i completely forgot man haha.

btw i think this guy who uses the tag peels won the brawl tournament, and he uses diddy. i played him 1 on 1 in part of a free for all and hes pretty good, but i'm a barwl noob so what do i know haha.

Top Bottom