• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

animated sprite gifs.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I'll give it a shot, I may not be able to do it because of a lack of a really good pichu sprite sheet, but there is a lack of luigi sheets. Anyway, i'll do what I can.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
i hav another request u dont hav to take it..well actually 2 requestbut if u do one pick ether dont matter
1.Fox and Sonic on ether green hill zone or dreamland owning everybody .
2.cloud and sepheroth pwning everybody

and just put kite in there somewhere

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
sure, also, i don't expect to get any animations done on Christmas eve, but on the good news the ssf 2 demo is coming out later today. *hopefully.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
tommorow hopefully, he didn't get it up today. anyway, new animation, tired my best since there was no ****** slap sprites around.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
well, i don't have an animation, but I do have the super smash flash 2 demo

SSF 2
4 playable characters.

Edit: press the duck button to times to shield and to final smash shield and hit both attack buttons. To cancle charge of specials hit the regualr attack button

New features: You can shield, hang on to ledges, charge attacks and final smashes also there are taunts.

theres also a how to play video on the site.

Note that there are bugs and when cleod gets time, he will fix em.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I reduced the list from the redonkulous extent it was at, but Im enjoying the holidays.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
went through the list to see who was banned and who wasn't, made more room on the list. I will work more tomorrow. Demon, if your reading this, hows yours coming?

platnum

Smash Lord
do one with mog walking through through a field while being attacked by every confirmed brawl character and pwning them ALL. then have mog say(in a speech bubble) "me for brawl! kupo."

here is mog

secretcode

Smash Cadet
NNID
Secretcod
3DS FC
2337-3743-8226
To make it easier for you, you can delay mine until later. I'm in no hurry.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
You didn't even give me a sheet and you expect it done, *or do you just want me to do the animation you gave me.*, also i go by a list, stop asking.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I don't think theres a melee one, unless i missed something, but there is a brawl one.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
sorry I haven't done anything recently, will do another this week. been busy.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Well this is my third account actually. My other one had 5000 posts and the other 800 ; )

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Can't guarantee it, but I will try. anyway, i need to do one and the next in line is pretty long. *sorry i need to get a shorter one done.*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Well, so much for my goal of getting one done, well anyway, im going to really try sunday.

Top Bottom