• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angelic Nemesis - Pit and Dark Pit Match Up Directory and Voting (Current Match Ups Linked in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

The thread for Pit AND Dark Pit Match Ups. This will be used a directory of all MU discussion, as well as a place to vote for which MUs you want to see (since this thread is across two forums, it has to be done this way)

RULES:
1)Thread will run until next Wednesday, where the top 3 choices will get threads for the directory
2)Please only post once.
3)List the names in any order you want. Remember you only get three choices though. You can vote for just one or two if you want though. If more than 3 names are listed in your post, only the first 3 will be counter
4)Match up threads will run for two weeks (again, may be subject to change). Regardless of time given, this thread will be reopened 4 days before and voting will begin a new
5)It's not mandatory, but a nice explanation of why you'd like the characters you picked to be discussed would be good, and may help sway others
6)Do not argue with anyones choices. Goes along with only posting once
7)In the case of edits, please PM myself or @BigAxle or @Frostwraith so we know

Current Discussions
vs Rosalina and Luma
vs Little Mac
vs Greninja

STANDINGS:
Bowser: 0
Bowser Jr: 0
Captain Falcon: 0
Charizard: 0
Pit/Dark Pit: 0
Diddy Kong: 0
Donkey Kong: 0
Dr. Mario: 0
Duck Hunt: 4
Falco: 0
Fox: 0
Ganondorf: 1
Greninja: 7
Ike: 0
Jigglypuff: 0
King Dedede: 0
Kirby: 0
Link: 0
Little Mac: 12
Lucario: 2
Marth/Lucina: 2
Luigi: 0
Mario: 0
Mega Man: 0
Meta Knight: 1
Mii Brawler: 0
Mii Swordsman: 0
Mii Gunner: 0
Mr. Game and Watch: 0
Ness: 1
Olimar: 0
Pac-Man: 1
Palutena: 0
Peach: 0
Pikachu: 0
R.O.B: 0
Robin: 1
Rosalina and Luma: 9
Samus: 0
Sheik: 1
Shulk: 0
Sonic: 5
Toon Link: 0
Villager: 0
Wario: 0
Wii Fit Trainer: 0
Yoshi: 1
Zelda: 0
Zero Suit Samus: 4

Last edited:

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
1. Little Mac. No doubt will be a popular choice, and a MU a lot of For Glory players will want to know how to play. Also learning how to gimp effectively.

2. Lucina/Marth. Good MU to learn about how good Pit's spacing is. Again, more gimp experience.

3. Sonic. A very fast rushdown character that can be hard to space around when spindashing all the time/clanking with your tilts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Little Mac- Seems like a toughie with his speed, power, and generally is something we should know how to counter.
2. Greninja- Seems interesting. Hydro Pump's pushback and Shadow Sneak combined with his speed only seems to cause problems
3. Sonic- Too fast, might punish us very easily and charge right through arrows.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
1) Duck Hunt God - How on earth are we going to deal with his up close game on top of his projectiles? lmao
2) Marth/Lucina - I really wanna see people's thoughts on our spacing compared to theirs.
3) Sheik - Is really good in this game and has way too many options. Would love to see how people are dealing with her.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Smash Rookie
1: Rosalina - Makes spacing very difficult due to Luma passively blocking arrows, almost definitely Dark Pit's worst match up with Nspecial 1, though still very winnable.

2: Lil Mac - A very easy match up, but a lot of people don't know it very well. Gimps at 50% are no joke Mac baby.

3: Sonic - Hard to punish, hard to space, hard to catch.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
1. Rosalina
2. Little Mac
3. Sonic

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Updated totals.

Also voted for Little Mac, Rosalina and ZSS for myself.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
1.Pac-man

2. Lucario

3. Little-Mac(Havent fought one yet, but I wanna hear everyone's opinion on the MU)

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Rosalina
Greninja
Mac

Rosalina is a match up I think everyone is going to need to know, and Greninja and Mac are pretty common right now and since the games only been out for a few weeks it's easier to discuss how to deal them.

Last edited:

Ziem'sPit

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darklink2nd
3DS FC
0602-6753-0653
Rosalina - Body-guarding Luma is ridiculous. Arrows are ineffective.
Greninja - Runs circles around you if you're not careful
Metaknight - This one is most likely just me but I find MK to be especially annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom