• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Angel Land's Strongest Human, Magnus, enters the fray! -Assist Trophy confirmed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
I kinda hope they put Palutena, Dark Pit, and Magnus were all in it. Maybe DLC post game?

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
I want Dark Pit, Palutena, and Magnus.......Maybe we will see DLC characters?

D

Deleted member

wow, only 2 pages?
After playing Uprising, my view of Paletuna stayed the same, but Magnus, oh good lord
Anyway, am I late here?
I think if we get another KI, Magnus role would get expanded, as seeing in the last chapter he appears, he doesn't have time to answer Pit's question
Btw, there's a Magnus club? If someone could tell me how to obtain it

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I support Magnus 100%. I just wish he had a larger role in Kid Icarus: Uprising so that he'd be a more likely candidate.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
The only advantage Magnus has over Palutena/Medusa is that his move set is even easier to transfer cause you played as Magnus in the game and Kid Icarus played like a 3d Smash when on the ground. And Kirby Triple Deluxe plays like 2d platforming smash, cause Sakurai's imprint is undeniable.

But it's not like Palutena doesn't have an easy to find move set, she's a boss. She has been in more than one game in the franchise unlike Magnus. And ranks higher in popularity.

Kid Icarus Uprising just managed to be so good and have so many characters that would fit in perfectly in Smash Brothers that it really just makes me wish for franchise specific smash brothers offshoots, which other companies have essentially made versions of that aren't smash brothers quality, but some quite good towards the end of the following list: (Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, Playstation All Stars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up, and Jump Ultimate Stars). I would play the Kid Icarus one lots.

And the zelda one lots.

And the pokemon one lots.

And the F-Zero one lots.

And every other one lots

Apparently I greatly enjoy smash brothers and Nintendo characters, amazing I'm on this type of message board.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I like both Magnus and Palutena, but I like Magnus more. However, Palutena is more likely.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Even if I'm sorry because I like Magnus in Kid Icarus, I'll have to post this and sound like a jerk. so I apologize in advance for being stupid.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
He seems to take damage, like Starfy.
He also seems to have a double jump, and up air attack, a jab, a forward tilt, and a block and dodge roll.

I wonder if they worked on him as playable and just found him to close to being Ike light?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hey look, it's my thread.

He's an Assist Trophy and, honestly, never had much of a chance as a playable character. At least, he is in the game.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I hope they make Magnus a more effective Assist Trophy in the final project than he was in the demo. I really think they should give him the attacks he had in Kid Icarus: Uprising, particularly his 3-hit sword combo, his dash kick, and his fire-whirlwind attack. If nothing else, it would make him stand out a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom