• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

And this is why you shouldnt listnen to reviews :p

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
That guy who gave Smash 64 a 2/10? He's going to Hell. Seriously.

I bet his superior fed him to lions years ago. :laugh:

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
However, there’s no way I’m going to ask three friends over just to see if [the multiplayer aspect] is the secret of Smash’s success...
I lol'd.

I lol'd hard.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
Man, that review is so poorly written it almost sounds like it's being sarcastic. The sad part is knowing that it's not.

All he basically says is "This game has a good concept and it's popular, but it sucks" He doesn't even really say what he doesn't like about the game. He just uses crude, pejorative language like "fat-head" and "rip-off" to essentially do nothing more than fanboy rant about the game's supposedly unwarranted popularity.

"Wah! It's 2D, that means it sucks! Why does everyone like it! Waaaaaah!"

I thought Jeff Gerstmann was fail, but this just takes the cake (and every other dessert for that matter)

Colenstien

Smash Ace
There's Fox McCloud from StarFox! There’s Link of legendary Zelda fame, there’s Yoshi and Kirby and Donkey Kong and Auntie Emm and Toto too!
You silly reviewer, Toto wasn't in the original.

Top Bottom