• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

And old friend of mine. Abused.

Big Moose

Smash Cadet
GRAPHIC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeIxNXV9rlQ

Many of you may have already seen this. Hillary or as I know her "Shoe of all Cosmos" from the Miniclip forums. Was beaten 7 years ago by her father for installing computer games on the family computer. I have known her for a very long time through "xat" and forums and never once had she mentioned such an event.
This man is not fit to be a judge. Or anywhere near law.
Thought the video is graphic I encourage you to spread the link. She has given a voice to the thousands of kids who are or have been abused.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Absolutely chilling...

I think that...there is a very, very distinct line between discipline and abuse. Obviously, these parents have crossed that line. I am less unforgiving of "corporal punishment" than I used to be, but this is very clearly child abuse. Clearly.

This kind of thing should never happen, because kid/teens deserve, at the very least, basic rights. There's a reason why this is illegal. As painful as it is, though, I'm glad that it can, at the very least, serve as a lesson and a reminder to people.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
And for people who don't think that hurts, it hurts, trust me.

I've been belted before, not by my daddy though, he just punched/whacked me a handful of times.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
''if I hear so much as you raise your ****ing voice to me or your mother, or you raise your tone, or you even look at me ****ing wrong I'm gonna ring your ****ing *** out with this belt, that's what it's come to.''?

OMG, I can't even imagine ever terrorizing your daughter like that. It's terrible. To have her parents as a source of fear instead of love and support is just sad. Their terrible parents.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
And for people who don't think that hurts, it hurts, trust me.

I've been belted before, not by my daddy though, he just punched/whacked me a handful of times.
I can second that! Well cept for the being punched by my dad bit.

Yeah I don't ****ing get these kinds of parents. Oh man this small creature won't listen so I should beat the **** out of it, that'll do wonders.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
There is a disturbing sexual element to this video. He is very clearly a sadist and is taking his frustration and tensions out on his daughter while disguising it very thinly as "corporal punishment". Whether or not one agrees with the concept of corporal punishment, it is undeniable that this man went way, WAY, WAYYYY to far with it, and that's if you even believe that was his intent to begin with which I don't.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I almost never share videos at the whim of others, but I have made an exception with this. I have been physically disciplined before, including being belted, and this completely goes too far with that idea. He just proved to be an ultimate example of a lowlife, and his wife is sure as all hell no better. What boggles me is that child services hasn't found out about this yet. I dunno if it's because she hasn't gathered the courage to speak out, but suffice it to say this video is surely an attempt at a cry for help, as well as undeniable proof for revealing the parents as the piss bags that they are.

Big Moose

Smash Cadet
I almost never share videos at the whim of others, but I have made an exception with this. I have been physically disciplined before, including being belted, and this completely goes too far with that idea. He just proved to be an ultimate example of a lowlife, and his wife is sure as all hell no better. What boggles me is that child services hasn't found out about this yet. I dunno if it's because she hasn't gathered the courage to speak out, but suffice it to say this video is surely an attempt at a cry for help, as well as undeniable proof for revealing the parents as the piss bags that they are.
She has actually, she was on MSNBC today.
Child services cant do anything as the limit for charging such a thing is 5 years, and the tape is 7 years old.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wow. I've been spanked by my parents before, but that was absolutely ridiculous. Just waaaaay above and beyond the call of duty here; at max, I got 3-4 hits.

But yeah LT, I agree that there's a sexual element to it. Try listening to just the audio.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
She has actually, she was on MSNBC today.
Child services cant do anything as the limit for charging such a thing is 5 years, and the tape is 7 years old.
Ahh, so it's a new development over something that happened years ago. It sucks when something like this goes on for such a long time before finally being revealed. At least she came out with it now, than hide it from the public forever, so that counts.

Top Bottom