• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Introduction

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Hello, I am JingleJangleJamil. I know its a stupid name I used a name generator got "JingleJangle" and added my real name to it at the end. You can just call me JJJ for short. I'm more of a younger player I'm only 15 years old and never played Smash 64, and did not start playing smash competitively until Brawl. My mains in Brawl are Marth, Mario, and Snake. In Smash 3DS I main Marth, Ness, and Ganondorf. I hope you guys can treat me the same as you guys despite not having as much experience with smash (It is still quite a bit of experience though) and my age. Goodbye!

Edit: If you want I can battle you, message me your friend code and I will reply with my mine. I of course have school and have to share the game with my brother, so I won't get to you right away.

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hello, I am JingleJangleJamil. I know its a stupid name I used a name generator got "JingleJangle" and added my real name to it at the end. You can just call me JJJ for short. I'm more of a younger player I'm only 15 years old and never played Smash 64, and did not start playing smash competitively until Brawl. My mains in Brawl are Marth, Mario, and Snake. In Smash 3DS I main Marth, Ness, and Ganondorf. I hope you guys can treat me the same as you guys despite not having as much experience with smash (It is still quite a bit of experience though) and my age. Goodbye!

Welcome to Smashboards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Welcome to Smashboards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)
Thank you! I notice under your username it says "Smash Ace" and under mine it says "Smash Rookie" is there a way to change that?

Top Bottom