• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Idea: Team Fortress 2 characters for Project M

askteam

Smash Rookie
I did have an...interesting idea to say the least. Team Fortress 2 characters for Project M! Now I do know that the probability on this idea ever coming through would be VERY low but I thought ever since the new update that added the ability to create addons for the mod it would be a perfect opportunity to discus it! Keep in mind I created this thread for the pure fun that will come out of speculation of what the different character traits would be. Allow me to spark the flame with a few starting questions that I thought would be interesting to speculate.

1. What would the alternate costumes be?
2. What would their final smashes be?
3. What would their strengths and weaknesses be?
4. What would their intro into the subspace emissary be?

Again, keep in mind this is for pure fun. Please don't make a flame war out of it. Thank you! :)

spid3y916

Smash Cadet
The probability of their inclusion is more than VERY low. PMDT stated back when Mewtwo and Roy were included that only characters that appeared in Smash Bros (pre-SSB4) in any shape or form would be considered for the Clone Engine. Plus TF2 has nothing related to anything Nintendo. If you want some TF2 characters, someone that is not apart of PMDT is going to have to make their own custom character. And since the PMDT's clone engine isn't officially released, the custom character is probably going to replace an existing character. This is considering if the add-on option would support custom characters.

askteam

Smash Rookie
The probability of their inclusion is more than VERY low. PMDT stated back when Mewtwo and Roy were included that only characters that appeared in Smash Bros (pre-SSB4) in any shape or form would be considered for the Clone Engine. Plus TF2 has nothing related to anything Nintendo. If you want some TF2 characters, someone that is not apart of PMDT is going to have to make their own custom character. And since the PMDT's clone engine isn't officially released, the custom character is probably going to replace an existing character. This is considering if the add-on option would support custom characters.
I do know this yes. I just thought it would be fun to see peoples opinions. I know its impossible in its current state, I just thought it would be fun. That's all.

Top Bottom