• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amiibo Dojo Introduction - Vote on the First Character!

What Amiibo should I train first in the series?

• Total voters

SmAshiok

IRL Twilight Princess
NNID
ashiok
Presenting...

The video says it all. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions about it that you might have. Wave 1 won the last poll by a landslide, so these are the 12 you have to choose from. Please vote, even if you're not interested in watching it!

(Also, since I'm still new to video editing, I would love any tips or hints you might have to help me improve my videos moving forward. I think I was too close to the mic at some points, so I gotta work on spacing myself a bit more. But yeah, criticism is happily accepted!)

SmAshiok

IRL Twilight Princess
NNID
ashiok
Yesssss. It'd give me an opportunity to shape up with my Samus a bit, too, hehe. All are good choices though :D

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Always the main character first, Mario. :)

Sonic Prower

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3609-1479-1886
I voted Villager because he was the first character announced (I think even before smash 4 was announced).

SmAshiok

IRL Twilight Princess
NNID
ashiok
Update: Mario was chosen! The first Amiibo Dojo video will be posted early this week. :D

ALSO, I got my hands on one of each of the new amiibo, so that's sweet!

Top Bottom