• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazing Comeback!!!

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Brown mario doesnt need to edge gaurd.

He's just like hurry up and get back on the stage so I can combo you to oblivion.

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Lol,to all of those who say Mario can't kill........:mario: I'ma gonna eat your babies!!!

j/k,but that O%-120% was truely an amazing comeback for Mario,with no Damage iether.
Errr. . .if anything, that vid was a great demonstration of how Mario can't kill. Heck, the Falcon was at 140+%, and a b-air, then a f-smash didn't finish him off. Granted, that Falcon had absolutely fantastic DI, but the point remains that Mario just can't finish people off. :(

But yeah, I've seen this vid before. It's on my external hard drive somewhere, and it's one of the better Brown Mario vids. Surprisingly enough, I'm curious as to why the Falcon DI'd into Mario's shffl'd u-air combos at the last 5-10 seconds of the match. . .he could have just DI'd away and hopefully out of it, instead of getting caught in all that Brown Mario-y goodness.

KaliCatz

Smash Rookie
Nice those shffl u-airs were hawtmania
u woulda pwnt him even worse if u didnt miss those l-cancels after some of ur d-airs.

TranquilStarfall

Smash Journeyman
Not the great comeback ever but pretty awesome. Nice job to Mario lolz upair combo LOLZ!!! Cfalcon missed a few L-cancels but it's all good his mindgames looked good. ROFL Funny vid.

Oh btw Maelstrom you need to come back and practice with me and D1. Get your mario to a PRO'er level. ROFL !!!

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Err, this is Brown Mario, not Eternal Phoenix Fire.

Silven, I'd go over to D1's place to practice, it's just that he's so out of the way. Plus, I completely forgot how to get to his place. :dizzy:

justice

Smash Ace
I had one of the best comebacks tooo. It was me versus my friends fox. It was on Final Destination. I was Roy my boy because he has the Phir3. I was losing I had 1 w/ 95% to his 3 lives. I made the greatest comebacks and won. But we didn't record matches and don't have a tv tuner yet. Man I would post on youtube a month ago. Roy beating a fox with that many lives would of been cool. No one believed that actually happened until it said this game winner is Roy.

AthrunZala

Smash Journeyman
good comeback. not great.

azen coming back down 3 stock -1 stock vs ken is awsome. there is also a awsome team vid out there with the best comeback ever on it. teams were pc and killaor vs the newlyweds ( husband and wife). killaor was on his last life while wife and husband had 1 or 2 lives each and killaor won. oh and killa was jigglypuffy. you die at like 70 from aa marth f smash.

Top Bottom