• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

A_man13

Smash Master
He's a CnCer in another forums me and PiSToLZ go to. His presence is a shock to most of us.

Anyways, I may start a few requests soon.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
you still taking requests i hope?>.<
-sig and ava-

-Render:this one

Size:-about full size(except leave 1 line under it)
-Colors/Style:-kinda like this- http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-420

-Text/ Font: i want it to say(with the render on the left btw)"You are my Fascination" and put it in the mid-right and under it at the bottom right have it say,"-FoxX" in a kinda cursive font(as for color,use what fits best)

Other:on the avi,just have it say FoxX in the bottom left and show olny the top part of the pic(from about shoulder up?)

um,i was also gonna ask to do it as a wallpaper also scince i have a larger image (you dont have to unless you wanna do it)http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n247/mc-killa44/?action=view&current=ninjafox.png

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Pistolz, I just joined a couple of hours ago. Also, A_man, I could come over and help in one request or two when I feel like it? Only if you agree, of course.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Really nice, beautiful.
I looks like Olimar is asking for help! You're really good at sigs! This is really close to what I had in my mind. Excellent job. I'll rate you 5 stars for a 5 star sig!

A_man13

Smash Master
Glad you like it. It took me a while to do (partially due to wii fit, partially due to other things).

superdude44

Smash Cadet
What you want? banner

-Colors/Style: color green and maybe a pokemon style if you understand

-Text/ Font: please join the hinneon region

Other: could you add these pictures

Chaco

Never Logs In
A_Man, I finally figured out what I want. Tell me if you can do one for me, if not. It's cool.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I like this new sig, because the lighting around the helmet seems clearer. The hair seems kind of wierd, though. Any chance you change just change the hair back to the way it was? Thanks!

napZzz

Smash Hero
aman, that sig you made me is delicious. You have improved SO much since my first sig from you. Mah sig turned out alot better than I expected, and now I want to use it on wiipals :D. So could you make me one that says work instead of nappy? And an avi's for both cept can you make sure to make the avi for work as big as the other ones you have made me? I'd appreciate it. lulz, has anyone asked from you as much as I have?

A_man13

Smash Master
Well, there was the first time you requested :chuckle: I'll get on it after I finish some more edits.

@Sundance: I'm fixing your sig even more than I planned. It may take a few minutes.

@Chaco: Can if you want.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Super, I don´t think those sprites are too comfy to work with. They´re a lil small, and putting all of them in would be a pain... Not sure about Aman, but I´d rather have you get another focal.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
A text focal? Yea I guess... Make sure that´s what you want and I´ll start on it.

A_man13

Smash Master
Possibly. My brother and sister are Wii Fit addicts, so that may be tough. I'll fit them in during or after my sister's Ice Skating lessions. My Wifi hasn't been terribly reliable, so it may be tough to keep a match going.

@Steck: Good. I'll add ya to my list and invite you to the hangout hut.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Yea, you just want the text in there? I´ll start on it if that´s what you want.

napZzz

Smash Hero
aman idk if you read mah post...but I was just wondering if I could get another version of my sig with work on it instead of nappy and an avi with it the same size as the ones you have made me so far...is that ok?

swypa101

Smash Apprentice
hey A man can u make me a sig

* Size (400x120)
* Basic Color Ideas(Blue, Black and white)
* Images or Characters(Lucario, Fox and Mr G&W)
* Text/Formatting(IDC)
* Background Ideas(blasting Arwing or somthing cool)
* Frame or No Frame(no thanks)
*Theme( i couldnt think of one)

Top Bottom