• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukards No johns biweeklies Vids : Featuring Eggm / Hbk / Doyoung / vanz/ jman more

Alukard

Smash Hero
iono

last time i heard nobody from NJ won pound 3 *shrug*
dam ya really bank on that pretty hard huh ... its like ... o **** they are winning in the argument .... time to whip out all we got ... *plays the pound 3 card*

1 big tournament ... relax seriously how many has north east won ... i'll come back tmr when u guys finish typing that up

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Yo, so I really want to start doing Ironman MM's with people. 10-20 dollars a MM.

Anyone interested?

IRONMAN RULESET

Standard rules apply.

May choose either a 13 or 26 character Ironman. (Zelda and Sheik count as individual characters)

First character selection is a double blind.

Each player may ban one stage from the neutral stages at the beginning, and may switch their stage ban when they send in their next character.

Players get to counterpick character only. Random neutrals only.

FIGHT TO THE DEATH

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yo, so I really want to start doing Ironman MM's with people. 10-20 dollars a MM.

Anyone interested?

IRONMAN RULESET

Standard rules apply.

May choose either a 13 or 26 character Ironman. (Zelda and Sheik count as individual characters)

First character selection is a double blind.

Each player may ban one stage from the neutral stages at the beginning, and may switch their stage ban when they send in their next character.

Players get to counterpick character only. Random neutrals only.

FIGHT TO THE DEATH
that sounds madddd fun ... lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
dam ya really bank on that pretty hard huh ... its like ... o **** they are winning in the argument .... time to whip out all we got ... *plays the pound 3 card*

1 big tournament ... relax seriously how many has north east won ... i'll come back tmr when u guys finish typing that up
nah i could care less, just wanted to see how butt hurt you'd get.

notice how i didn't even provoke an arugment, infact iirc the only thing i said in this thread before being insulted was 'you got this adam' followed by a 'that was before i got mango training'

had i harrassed someone by saying they suck or something then you getting defensive would be more than reasonable...but i hadn't said anything. so stop crying.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
niqqas def need to get ish str8 about pound 3. lemme put this to rest once and for all:

what time did winners finals start? like 4 am right? thats not normal hours on the beast coast. on the west coast however, its only 1 am, still a reasonable hour to be up. so m2k tired is playing a still awake mango.

GGs scrubs. and still:

New England/TriState/NYC > SoCal

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow people are still arguing here?

Neighborhood P if you ever come to the EC, i'll MM you. I"m like 300% confident i'd win.

Actually does cali have melee tournaments of decent size? In socal? if so i wanna come to the next big one.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I'm holding another Aznforce series tournament during winter-break. it's both brawl and melee. and turnouts always 50+ Also if u need housing the venue is a hotel, so u can stay the night, im not sure bout the rates though. i belive it's reasonable :o

ky

Smash Ace
so there's one this Saturday right?.......Phish-it's trying to get me to come to this but idk............

Aesir

Smash Master
who didn't show up to super champ combo?

do you see why you're an idiot now?
You argue like a pmsing woman, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Aesir, you going to pound 3? Let's mm, sheik v marth, you can show me how close the matchup is.

edit: at least $5, tho i'm fine with any dollar amount up to $20
>_> You didn't mention Super Champ Combo.

<_<

quit life.

Eggm

Smash Hero
eggm didn't you get ***** by florida the last time you talked smack
Ya and didn't I **** at pound 3 AND Georgia? At least I travel and prove myself. Chops did horrible at Georgia didn't make it out of r1 pools. I guess since he did bad at that one tournament he should never trash talk again either. Hes probably also awful MM him too.

Edit : So super champ combo you traveled to. Lets compare results.

Your 2nd round pool :

1. Silent Wolf
2. Plairnkk
3. BoA
4. The GERM
5. Mike HAZE
6. NeighborhoodP

Dead last didn't make it out.

At pound 3 I made it through 3 rounds of pools, the r3 pools were pretty much THE hardest pools melee has ever seen. Then I won tournament matches to place 13th, and placed highest with my character.

Georgia I made it through 2 rounds of pools and placed 4th out of 120 losing only to 1st/2nd place m2k/chu.

Please, I did bad at one tournament. But i'm clearly still better than you. Also I win biweeklies ALL the time here sometimes beating the guy you think is mad good cactuar. I've beaten him in 3 separate sets maybe more. Hes still better than me, but we normally go back and forth depending on whose playing better that day (which is usually him so thats why i say hes better). What have you done?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
eggm, you got trolled very easily.

i sucked back then. i don't now. you're already supposed to be a known "pro," so you should have nothinig to prove to me. so we'll just mm whenever we see each other and that'll be that.

it was so easy to use the florida thing because it was hilarious how badly you got ***** in that thread on the falco boards. plus at least i'm not fat.

come to socal and we'll mm.

ps: wonder how much time you wasted on your post looking up those results from over a year

double ps: please don't ever imply you're close to the talent level of cactuar. cactuar is rarely not sandbagging. it doesn't take a genius to watch you two and see one is a good, but textbook generic falco who's good at camping (you), and the other is maybe the smartest player in melee (cactuar).

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
personal attack? the fat thing was a joke because he's probably sensitive about it. an idiot would take it personally... but i dunno, eggm doesn't strike me as the smartest tool in the toolshed anyway

do you not know what a troll is?

Alukard

Smash Hero
personal attack? the fat thing was a joke because he's probably sensitive about it. an idiot would take it personally... but i dunno, eggm doesn't strike me as the smartest tool in the toolshed anyway

do you not know what a troll is?
QUIT its sharpest tool ... wtf is a smart tool ... dont worry i'll wait

anyway ... ur counter argument is f*ckin ******** ... its like ... nu uh cactuar is better he just sandbagged ... jeez take his cacktus out ur mouth

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
You were serious. You were very serious, and therefore you're an idiot.

HBK would be 10000x better if he just capitalized more on advantageous situations...He messed up silly things that would make him wayyy better. Good sets guys.

mog87

Smash Ace
Seriously guys stop wasting your time arguing over the internet, youll never see the guy or play him. So yea record more singles vids next time.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
um, if youre posting an insult u suspect someone is gonna be sensitive about, then yea it is a personal attack dumbazz.

and how wat relation does someones intelligence have in determining wether or not they take offense to a comment?

quit life scrub

Top Bottom