• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALM5252's Stages (Pyrosphere Released! page 2)

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Recently made a new stage, or more correctly, fixed up an already imported stage to look and play better.

Metroid Other M - Pyrosphere

=Description=
=This stage goes over Luigi's Mansion, use a LM based rel to port over other stages=

This is something I spent my whole morning and afternoon doing. I updated the original Geothermal Plant's lighting, camera, boundaries, added some effects from Norfair, added lava at the bottom (does not hurt you), and added new platforms.

The Pack comes with five different versions to use:
- Moving Platforms
- Moving Platforms Alt (Bigger Platforms, Different Animation)
- Static Platforms
- Static Platforms Alt (Bigger Platforms, Different Layout)
- No Platforms

Also comes with the SSS Stuff.

Should work with regular Brawl, etc.

REL converter:
http://www.lakora.us/rel/
*Note* The stage will lag if using high polygon model imports, even in 1v1. It does not lag with normal 4-players. Tested numerous times.

210stuna

Smash Lord
What is a high polygon model import?

Question: Does the stage lag using Roy and Mewtwo on the stage at the same time? 4 Mewtwos on a stage at once?

Thank you.

Top Bottom