• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ally Is Inhuman. Updated 1/10: New vids vs M2k!!!!! Anther

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ok. DMG is gonna set things straight.

Ally may be a good player, King Ace may be a good player, but in these vids NO ONE can say whether Ally did well enough to possibly go toe to toe with M2K. Guess why? King Ace used his secondaries. He's not as good with them as with his main, and who is to blame him, your secondaries usually are not supposed to better than your main."
Many people second Metaknight because he's the best character, but want to play with their favorite character. They pick him up to counter matchups they can't win otherwise.

I thought this was common knowledge. Most people who pick up and play Metaknight...he will be better than their main. >_>

DUB

Smash Lord
Pointless thread. No one is saying Ally sucks. They are stupid if they do. Ally fanboys are blowing it out of proportion though.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Many people second Metaknight because he's the best character, but want to play with their favorite character. They pick him up to counter matchups they can't win otherwise.

I thought this was common knowledge. Most people who pick up and play Metaknight...he will be better than their main. >_>
I meant most people are better with their mains than their secondaries, not their mains as a character are better than their secondaries as characters.

Just saying that King Ace's Wario and Falco are not nearly as good as his MK.

Also, I can understand some of the "hype" behind Ally, and I already knew who he was before people said he was good, but cmon guys it is hard to believe that he could go even with someone like M2K or do really well if all we really is just barely scratching the iceberg. He may not have the exposure you guys want, but thats the point we can't say he's THAT good with what little we have to judge him by.

lol. Why is it DMG yet your name is lowercase? 0_0
(My last question)
Because if you do Initials there's no point in making them lowercase IMO, and because most initials anyways are done in capitals (Initials in written letters, in books, etc). Also, as you can probably tell, dr.mario guy is not a very creative name lol, so I would be happy with anything, dMg or DmG or dmg or Dmg or etc. U get the point, I hate this name lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
Whoever is hating in this thread is a moron.

Ally's snake is a ****ing robot. Seriously. He does the most ridiculous **** ever. He's going to come to the US and place amazingly well.

I've played against both M2K and Ally, and Ally was far more impressive. Though I still have a feeling M2K would win.

<3 Brought ally to his last stock almost everytime I played him :O
What he said.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Can't wait whats going to happen next week at Lets Brawl Toronto. Anther is coming with some MI players Ally, you better **** em ;)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i just read the last page and i wanna clear something up

you're all stupid for saying i needed MK I just liked him more and at that time Snake was considered the best character I just enjoyed MK a lot and then ***** tourneys with him.

Before this, I had arguably the best overall record on EC with all DDD.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=165255185&blogID=444238905

I know many you won't like reading that, but you probably should so you're more educated.

DUB

Smash Lord
Well I suppose we could try to read it. But I got something even harder then that!

Let's try to find a post where M2K doesn't sound like a whiny little girl.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
no he's going to beat me, and then be proclaimed the best in the world. If you were around for more years you would know that's how smashboards works.

I'm sure Ally is really good, but I know if I lose that will happen. It's happened several times in Melee it will definitely happen in Brawl.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
If M2K goes MK, I predict a two-stock on Ally at least once. I'm not trying to sound mean, at all. I respect both players A LOT. But I mean, M2K two-stocks everyone. >_>

-Ran

Smash Master
From what I've seen, Ally hasn't fought an M2k/Lee/Azen style Meta Knight. It's not something that can exist online, and so he certainly wouldn't have seen it there. I predict a lot of gimping.

Irow

Smash Ace
M2k, you're probably right.

But God****, that was a huge wall of text on your Myspace. Good **** though, because I agree with the vast majority of it.

People always want the person at the top to be overthrown. Always. It gives them more hope that they might be able to be the best, I guess.

M2K, as long as you keep on winning money and **** - You shouldn't care if people consider you the best. I mean really, unless somebody takes you down very consistently, no one with a decent mind would take that away from you. Just ignore the scrubs and just keep on ****** everyone.

If Ally wins, I blame it on you for being so negative. Geez, man, go in with some confidence!

Mew2King

King of the Mews
i think my ddd would do better but i haven't played him in months. My 1st primary reason for trying to make my MK good at every matchup is because in teams MK is much better than DDD who just gets hit back and forth. I used to think DDD was good in teams until I played good people who did that to me.

Irow

Smash Ace
Yeah, big characters aren't normally such a choice choice.

If you're not feeling confident with D3, go in with MK. You don't have anyone to practice against consistently, right? So going D3, that you haven't played in months, isn't such a smart choice.

MK is much better in teams though. You should play more D3 in singles however, to take care of Snakes and such if you feel like it would do better.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Ok everyone, enough with the fight, I am going to Cataclysm 4 and see what I can do vs U.S EC Top players, now can we stop fighting please and wait for that day.
if you wanna prove yourself go to c3 east coust regonals or critical hit 4.5

edit: ive seen m2k play tons of times.....and trust me when i say this...he does NOT need m2k and can pretty much **** every1 on the boards.....he almost never loses and if a person does get a lucky win on him it does not make them the best

BentoBox

Smash Master
No need to hate on the guy when he's the most humble guy you'll prolly ever meet. Take it out with the meatriders if you really feel the need to. And lol @ linking us to a vid of razer playing against a mediocre lucas to prove a point. I'm sure many here consider themselves enlightened.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Oh, is M2K going emo again?
Goody, another fun thread. ^_^
Lol, I think M2K will get like, 2-stocked once cuz he says Snake>MK, and he believes it, the negative attitude causes him to lose, he goes emo, we have more threads about drugs, sex, anime, and stuff, and everyone's happy. :D Well, at least if M2K listens to us. :O

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ok everyone, enough with the fight, I am going to Cataclysm 4 and see what I can do vs U.S EC Top players, now can we stop fighting please and wait for that day.
Well Im marking this day to stay off from school and click refresh on the tourney results thread for a couple hours.

When is it?

From what I've seen, Ally hasn't fought an M2k/Lee/Azen style Meta Knight. It's not something that can exist online, and so he certainly wouldn't have seen it there. I predict a lot of gimping.
M2K said himself that if there was any snake player as good as he was, they would go even, like Afro Thundah's snake.

Ally has played all the best Metaknight players that actually play online, and while it's different, one thing you CAN learn from Online is matchups. Ally plays Top MK's like Judge/Bloo, Clouderz, and beat DSF 2-0 on gamebattles. he's no stranger to amazing Metaknight players.

you shouldn't worry about ally m2k, you should worry about me lol when i beat you i'll be known as the best ever lol jk
That's the kind of bull**** I would say lol.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I have respect for both M2K and Ally. While I have my opinion on who the better player is, I do not see why people have to disrespectfully make claims to either individual.

Top Bottom