• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Star character bug

Gibstack693

Smash Rookie
Whenever I play all star special battle and 4 player random, one of the CPU's or myself is always the same character. Once, for example, Mario always took up slot 3 and wouldn't go away until I reset. Another time, 2 cpu's had King Dedede for the entirety of a 5 stock match, but it went away after that match. I'm not really sure what causes it, and it doesn't always happen. I just load up the game, go to all star, random characters, 5 stock (any stock makes it happen) play, and sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't.

Similar to this thread, but I'm not sure if it was because they're using Dolphin, since some said they did and some say they weren't. "All Star Mode Spawns Mario Only" is the title of the thread, since I can't post links. - I haven't seen anything else like it as far as bug reports go.

Top Bottom