• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All SSE levels in Project M with a character vs character match won't load.

MLGF

Smash Lord
Unlike 2.6 where it was just Bowser and Ice Climbers, it's literally every single one.
Iduneven.
I just want to unlock Boss Battles on my new Wii... and Melee SSE is so much more fun the Brawl SSE :(

MLGF

Smash Lord
Also, not a big issue, when selecting Pokemon trainer it says Mewtwo instead.
Totally understandable, but hilarious.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
So I was able to get through a few SSE levels before freezing...I had to play the first in vbrawl then go to PM,but it froze after a few levels...I can try to play again later.

I mostly want to see how PT is handled I am guessing it will just freeze.

DarkVim

Smash Rookie
It also freezes in vs mode when I turn on random stage select and press start. And if I turn off any stages and start it freezes even though random stage select is off, probably because I don't have it unlocked in normal brawl and changing anything about random stage select in Project M crashes the game when loading.

Another thing I noticed is the turbo powerup is stacked with the flamethrower thing in adventure mode.

Also, is it possible to use Roy in subspace emissary? I have to complete it all again and I don't want to bother if I can't use Roy later.

SnazzyPierre

Smash Rookie
So I was able to get through a few SSE levels before freezing...I had to play the first in vbrawl then go to PM,but it froze after a few levels...I can try to play again later.

I mostly want to see how PT is handled I am guessing it will just freeze.
(everything I'm saying is from 2.6b; I've not risked SSE in 3.0 yet) If you're doing it from scratch, you should probably stop; it'd be best to beat it on Brawl and play that beaten file in SSE on P:M. The first always freezing bug I could find was the Shadow Bowser match. Couldn't do it at all. There was another later in the game (I didn't get this far in P:M, I just played on a pre-beaten file) in one of The Great Mazes, where I the camera wouldn't allow passing by the Tower Flower Shooty guys, but everything else seems to load just fine. As for PT, in 2.6b there were a bunch of Ivysaur icons that actually all made you play as Ivysaur and there was actually an unseeable Sonic icon right above the Mario icon.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
Oh ok is it posible to use Roy and Mewtwo on a beaten file?

Top Bottom