• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All Nc Players Look Here!!!CHECK OUT THE ROCKYMOUNT TOURNEY THREAD!!!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
izzy, Twiggy can 9 times out of 10 back the crap talk up. Just so ya know. LoL. Also-- Im about an hour and a half from Raleigh while Im at school, so if yall guys set something up sometime- lemme know. I know about 2-3 people at State who'd be down.

Malk

Smash Champion
My friend and I both live in North Raleigh, along Strickland and Falls of the Neuse roads, so if any of you know where those are we are quite close. Both of our houses are fine for smashing at and we both have way too much free time so if anyone's ever interested just AIM me a day or so before. Again, my AIM is MolskelvianDeity or MalkavianDeity.

and Twiggy, you're good and experienced, but that gives you no right to be a ****.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
im moving to NC next year...people say NC lacks experience, i hope i can help you guys out here

UltimateSP310

Smash Rookie
I'm Mark from Raleigh and I live in New Hope Crossing near New Hope Road and Skycrest Road. I use a lot of people and they are um... lets see. Luigi, Peach, Purin aka Jigglypuff, Marth, Young Link, Link, Ice Climbers, Ness, and Falco. I've never had any experience with going into tournaments or going against pros so all I do is practice and I have nobody to play with. So if anyone would like to challenge me, just aim me and my aim is tataSasukeUchiha.

Malk

Smash Champion
foxandfalco said:
im moving to NC next year...people say NC lacks experience, i hope i can help you guys out here
Where in NC are you moving to? The Piedmont is where it's at ;)

D-Man

Smash Apprentice
foxandfalco said:

NC is better then most people think
we have actually good players
not particualary outstanding players though.

most of the players from NC just dont travel. Cept Booby but he moved
we just are too poor to travel lol

as u will soon see.

and yay u should feel proud
ur the only standout player of your state byfar

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
izzyy said:
to samurai- turns out lots of people are in or around the raleigh area, i think like 5 or 6 now...lets set somthing up? preferably maybe something at take's house in raleigh, he has a mini arcade =)
Yeah, it seems there's a lot of interest in the raleigh area, which is perfect, because my poor lazy *** isn't going to drive to the winston or charlotte area without a **** good reason >_< When would be good for you guys to get some games in? And where's a good location for it? I'm pretty much free most of this week, unless i get called in to work somehow. Let's get it set up!

But yeah, seems like NC always has the "**** we're broke so we can't drive to tournaments" problem. Whether it's in Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear, Street Fighter 3rd Strike, or Smash. I dunno what's up with this state :laugh:

UltimateSP310

Smash Rookie
we all should go some day but im young though. if only we could set a time and place to meet up and play smash. my mom probably will let me go or not idk. well itd be nice to play with one of you guys sometime.

2_Percent

Smash Ace
I live in Fayetteville (for the summers), whenever school is going on i'm in Charlotte at UNCC. i like playing new people, actually anybody not a computer hah

FAWYOU

Smash Rookie
i live in Apex im trying to get better at this game im not too bad but anyone that lives near me and wants to smash some time aim me- FAWYOU2

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
foxandfalco... I'm a sophomore at UNCW. There are a few other good players here. Crew YGO is about an hour and a half North. But, ya... I'll be hella near ya.

Farawin

Smash Rookie
im from knightdale, and everyone here sucks at ssmb. I need a tourney :dizzy:
no one knows how to play around here, I'm the only obsessed one.

I'm not driving anywhere further than 15 minutes away, gas is 3 bucks a gallon, rawr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
West nc is where its at. Allthough east is rather beastly to. Foxandfalco, i want to play you soon. Peace LoZR

dr.neo

Smash Champion
We might go meet you in Charlotte. We are from the west and we travel a lot. We are pretty good and NC is way underrated. We really need to get better though.

YourMaster

Smash Rookie
dr.neo said:
We might go meet you in Charlotte. We are from the west and we travel a lot. We are pretty good and NC is way underrated. We really need to get better though.
Edit: We talked

I'm posting that place for people in Charlotte who don't have a place to play, and want to meet other players. I wouldn't suggest driving from somewhere far to go there, because I just play smash for fun. I want to get better, but I'm more intereted in 3s, mvc2, cvs2 ,ngbc, ggxxslash, and tekken.( I'm good at those.) The only way I can get good at smash is if people meet me at game lan'd so I can practice. I know the owner and I'm sure he can keep the place open late and let us order pizza.(if at least 4 people come)

2_Percent

Smash Ace
i'll be in charlotte again starting aug 17th. so yourmaster if you wanna play smash we can at game lan'd since it's right across the street from the campus.
plus i wanna play some Call of duty haha

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I will not bea able to participate in the rocky mountain tournament...work is calling and I am broke as hell. If I don't work monday then I won't have a job at all. SO the bad news is out. Sorry people. I know you are going to miss me and probably cry a lot when you find out. It's ok I am here for you haha.

ssbm pwner

Smash Rookie
franklin, i've played ssbm since it came out and i quit until i found out about this place so im a little rusty. but after a few days i should get the hang of this game again..as long as i get a new controller!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Everyone go to munkaid august 26th, go post in the thread and make this thing a big turnout, We will be doing crews as well.

Peace l0ZR

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
everyone go to munkaid august 26th. Go check the thread about it. The battle for nc and some sc players as well.

Peace l0zr

Top Bottom